Justice for Chino - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Somebody should fly Chinos family down here, put them in a five star hotel, and have a media day where they get to be heard and tell their story. Now that would sell a lot of newspapers and be the story of the year.
    You could do it after you wash Israel’s balls. Why don’t you just interview them at the crack house where they stay in Philly? Story of the year? Nobody even cares, but you and little Kenny. Or maybe team Israel can pay for a hotel. But them broke azz losers can only afford the motel 6 in crackdown.

Unregistered
    You are truly a special kind of mouth breathing stupid. Thank goodness nature has a way of weeding things like you out over time. Jeez
    Thanks Mrs. Israel, but this isn’t Scott.

Unregistered
    Thanks Mrs. Israel, but this isn’t Scott.
    How’s the fake azz Wanna be Sheriff making out with his fake azz Covid scam?

Unregistered

Stop the Presses

You could do it after you wash Israel’s balls. Why don’t you just interview them at the crack house where they stay in Philly? Story of the year? Nobody even cares, but you and little Kenny. Or maybe team Israel can pay for a hotel. But them broke azz losers can only afford the motel 6 in crackdown.
    How would you know that Gregory? Unless of course you were intimately involved with all of that? And yes if those people somehow showed up in front of the mics down here, say downtown in front of the Broward County Courthouse, where JUSTICE is supposed to occur. I think it would be quite the media event. Don’t you?

I think it would be wonderful to hear the family of a murder victim talking about accountability for Gregory Toney don’t you? I mean, that’s the bullsh!t you’re selling right? Accountability, for everyone, except yourself of course.

Unregistered
    How would you know that Gregory? Unless of course you were intimately involved with all of that? And yes if those people somehow showed up in front of the mics down here, say downtown in front of the Broward County Courthouse, where JUSTICE is supposed to occur. I think it would be quite the media event. Don’t you?

I think it would be wonderful to hear the family of a murder victim talking about accountability for Gregory Toney don’t you? I mean, that’s the bullsh!t you’re selling right? Accountability, for everyone, except yourself of course.
    Sure azzwipe somebody other than Scott the Victim cares. You know before he got Covid Scott, found out he was Chinos half brother resulting from an incestuious relationship. But, in all fairness it wasn’t his fault!

Unregistered
    Is that the poor crippled orphan child that was killed while trying to save a baby and his injured mother? Or the 18 year old felony convicted man, who was killed while attempting to assault a 14 and 12 year old child? You know the one who already got his justice when his homicide was ruled justifiable by a Philadelphia court? Asking for a friend. Oh and why do I care about a justified shooting of a convicted gang banger. I smell the desperation of team Israel .
    But you're still defending a goteed Uncle Tom felony drug user who loves him some men's ballzzzz so ...........YOU MUST like that man sack tooo!!!!!!

PS....Are you in the Crime Scene Unit sissy???!
    Therefore your opinions don't matter !

#remember chino rodriquez

Unregistered
    But you're still defending a goteed Uncle Tom felony drug user who loves him some men's ballzzzz so ...........YOU MUST like that man sack tooo!!!!!!

PS....Are you in the Crime Scene Unit sissy???!
    Therefore your opinions don't matter !

#remember chino rodriquez
    Remember he sold drugs to kids sc~mbag!

Unregistered
    Remember he sold drugs to kids sc~mbag!
    And how would Toney know that? They were friends right. He murdered his friend just remember that.

Unregistered
    And how would Toney know that? They were friends right. He murdered his friend just remember that.
    You truly are stupid, try drug deal gone bad. Tony and “friend” were fighting over drugs a hole. Of course you would know better, you were there right?

Unregistered
    You truly are stupid, try drug deal gone bad. Tony and “friend” were fighting over drugs a hole. Of course you would know better, you were there right?
    No actually I wasn’t there because I never sold drugs and I never joined a gang and here’s a thriller I never murdered anybody. And I didn’t falsify my FDLE affidavit, I never wore women’s underwear blue panties or any of that stuff. Never had an old white man bobbing between my legs. Gee what else haven’t I done.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast