Jay got owned!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jay got owned!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro you type like a drugged out simian just give it up. I think people lose brain cells anytime they hear you try to speak. I really hope you didn't reproduce, your gene pool is a contamination to the human species.
    My purpose is to put down thin blue line gang members, not to reproduce. This is dangerous job and i dont want some power hungry tyrant to kill my unarmed children like they usually do.

Unregistered
    Its all published, any 6 year old kid can find this scenarios on yt. And many more. Just type what i wrote. Or foia public informations about those incidents. We dont have crack in my country, only weed. Hahaha fukin homofob c7nt.
    And wtf do those scenarios have to do with MDPD. You sound like a weak minded european cuckhold, why dont you put down the joints and the penises and worry about your terrorism problem in your own backyard before you come talk trash. Take a shower and brush your teeth we all remember austin powers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pig whisperer View Post
    Hahah this can was opened long ago, peoples cant stand anymore your thin blue line gang tyranny. You are not above the law and you will learn it, hard way or easy way its up to you.
    Let’s say for the sake of argument, that you’re right about the “thin blue line gang” you think you’re going to make a change? By “people’s” you mean your loser followers? The weirdos and nerds with no life? HAHAHAHAHA... please dude. You’re an ex heroin user, drug dealer sh1T bag. You weighed 150lbs soaking wet and took some juice which made you fat now. Wtf are you going to do? You’ve pissed off a few cops, so they’re trashing you on this site, that’s about it. No one who matters respects you or cares about what you’re posting on YouTube.

You ain’t sh1T Jay, never forget it. You’ll keep going to jail like the low life you are, until you get tired of it and move on to something else. You talk about having a lawyer like you’re a dude with money. Ain’t nobody scared of your ticket clinic attorney.

Unregistered
    My purpose is to put down thin blue line gang members, not to reproduce. This is dangerous job and i dont want some power hungry tyrant to kill my unarmed children like they usually do.
    No woman is every going to let you get it in loser, so you won’t have to worry about any kids. Your purpose should be to take your medication, get a job, leave your parents house and stop idolizing chipmunk sounding midgets like Jay.

Unregistered
    And wtf do those scenarios have to do with MDPD. You sound like a weak minded european cuckhold, why dont you put down the joints and the penises and worry about your terrorism problem in your own backyard before you come talk trash. Take a shower and brush your teeth we all remember austin powers!
    Corrupted tyrants, thin blue line gang members from mdpd have a lot in common with this. Because they are part of same criminal organisation. Terrorism problem?? Hahahahhahaha never happened anything like that in my country. Suck it easy

Unregistered
    No woman is every going to let you get it in loser, so you won’t have to worry about any kids. Your purpose should be to take your medication, get a job, leave your parents house and stop idolizing chipmunk sounding midgets like Jay.
    Already told you what my purpose is. To kill gang members. Suck it easy

Unregistered
    Already told you what my purpose is. To kill gang members. Suck it easy
    So are you bi polar or skitso? Def one of the two. You know you can’t delete what you post here right? You’ve referred to cops as gang members and now said your purpose is to kill gang members... Your IP address can be subpoenaed you idiot. I don’t think you’ll be sleeping well for a while.

Unregistered
    Corrupted tyrants, thin blue line gang members from mdpd have a lot in common with this. Because they are part of same criminal organisation. Terrorism problem?? Hahahahhahaha never happened anything like that in my country. Suck it easy
    I can tell by your vernacular and your spelling you are someone from the UK or Ireland with that said first of all brush your damn teeth!! you people are a text book definition of what we in the southern United States refer to as "yuck mouth". Secondly, you have a massive terrorism problem that your own coward government will not address as well as several other issues on your side of the pond. Drink some tea and f*** off buddy. I dont know which former beatles groupie cum dumpster gave birth to you but you should have been swallowed.

Unregistered
    I know, spelling it “organisation”? The land of cops that have no guns!! What a joke. They like using the word “c7nt”. Which makes sense because they are massive c7nts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i can tell by your vernacular and your spelling you are someone from the uk or ireland with that said first of all brush your damn teeth!! You people are a text book definition of what we in the southern united states refer to as "yuck mouth". Secondly, you have a massive terrorism problem that your own coward government will not address as well as several other issues on your side of the pond. Drink some tea and f*** off buddy. I dont know which former beatles groupie cum dumpster gave birth to you but you should have been swallowed.
    lmaooooooooooo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast