Must find someone to run against Chitwood! - Page 28
Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know you don’t care what people think of you. That’s why you’re an abysmal failure and your career and personal reflects your actions. You think you’re right and you get easily offended over constructive criticism. You will never get the cooperation of a large percentage of individuals with your current state of mind. If you were really interested in solving problems, you would come to common ground and not think about who needs to admit fault or who is right. You’re just an agitator with a chip on your shoulder hell bent on being your way. That’s why no one will give you the time of day and you’re viewed as a kook. WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME COMING INTO THE SUNSHINE WHEN YOU CANT CONDUCT YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY ON HERE???? People have had discussions with you in the past and you only went behind their back and tried to use their conversations against them if you disagreed with them. Why don’t you come in the sunshine and post with your own name. Yes, I get it you’re on the record and outspoken in other outlets. However, here, you carry yourself very authoritative and you don’t run off at the mouth like you do in other place on social media. Why is that? I already know why. It’s an easy out for you if something hits the fan. No one is going to come out of the sunshine unless you come into the sunshine first on here. You should lead by example. You are a loser, you will always be a loser, and you will NEVER do anything to help yourself. But, you’re willing to knock others in their quest for trying. That’s why I will never respect you and you will be always an imbecile in my view. You can be the smartest guy in the room. However, if you keep carrying yourself in an unintelligent manner, then you’re spinning your wheels. You have and will never learn you’re doomed because you keep repeating the same history and expect different results each time. You’re obviously blind like Stevie Wonder, because you don’t see it and it’s in front of your face. And, that’s coverage you can count on Mr. Wizard!
    You sure got schooled.

Unregistered
    I know you don’t care what people think of you. That’s why you’re an abysmal failure and your career and personal reflects your actions. You think you’re right and you get easily offended over constructive criticism. You will never get the cooperation of a large percentage of individuals with your current state of mind. If you were really interested in solving problems, you would come to common ground and not think about who needs to admit fault or who is right. You’re just an agitator with a chip on your shoulder hell bent on being your way. That’s why no one will give you the time of day and you’re viewed as a kook. WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME COMING INTO THE SUNSHINE WHEN YOU CANT CONDUCT YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY ON HERE???? People have had discussions with you in the past and you only went behind their back and tried to use their conversations against them if you disagreed with them. Why don’t you come in the sunshine and post with your own name. Yes, I get it you’re on the record and outspoken in other outlets. However, here, you carry yourself very authoritative and you don’t run off at the mouth like you do in other place on social media. Why is that? I already know why. It’s an easy out for you if something hits the fan. No one is going to come out of the sunshine unless you come into the sunshine first on here. You should lead by example. You are a loser, you will always be a loser, and you will NEVER do anything to help yourself. But, you’re willing to knock others in their quest for trying. That’s why I will never respect you and you will be always an imbecile in my view. You can be the smartest guy in the room. However, if you keep carrying yourself in an unintelligent manner, then you’re spinning your wheels. You have and will never learn you’re doomed because you keep repeating the same history and expect different results each time. You’re obviously blind like Stevie Wonder, because you don’t see it and it’s in front of your face. And, that’s coverage you can count on Mr. Wizard!
    I dont care what people think because I know the truth bud, good attempt there though.
    You won't come into the sunshine because you know what would happen. We will call that career suicide, fair enough.
    Conduct myself accordingly here, REALLY! If I didn't I'd find a Bearcat at my door at 5am. I do not talk about people's families. I do not get off on that and cannot justify doing it in retaliation. Believe me, I have the content and could if I wanted to.
    I never asked for your respect, and only a coward would disrespect someone from the safety and security of an anonymous forum. That takes a special quality that only a few possess. Your agency is in turmoil and that is not my doing, it is yours and the Sheriffs.

What people have tried to have discussions with me in the past? I do not go behind anyones back, I'll say it to their face. Oh, you may want to wear that PPE because the sh** is going to hit the fan very shortly.

Sorry but I have better things to do like spin my wheels and whip up some wizardry now. One more question- If I am so irrelevant, and you continue to engage me and put so much effort and thought into assigning me daily nicknames... who is the loser? Anyone who devotes this much time to anyone they deem irrelevant must have a pretty sorry life. Just saying bud...

Unregistered
    I dont care what people think because I know the truth bud, good attempt there though.
    You won't come into the sunshine because you know what would happen. We will call that career suicide, fair enough.
    Conduct myself accordingly here, REALLY! If I didn't I'd find a Bearcat at my door at 5am. I do not talk about people's families. I do not get off on that and cannot justify doing it in retaliation. Believe me, I have the content and could if I wanted to.
    I never asked for your respect, and only a coward would disrespect someone from the safety and security of an anonymous forum. That takes a special quality that only a few possess. Your agency is in turmoil and that is not my doing, it is yours and the Sheriffs.

What people have tried to have discussions with me in the past? I do not go behind anyones back, I'll say it to their face. Oh, you may want to wear that PPE because the sh** is going to hit the fan very shortly.

Sorry but I have better things to do like spin my wheels and whip up some wizardry now. One more question- If I am so irrelevant, and you continue to engage me and put so much effort and thought into assigning me daily nicknames... who is the loser? Anyone who devotes this much time to anyone they deem irrelevant must have a pretty sorry life. Just saying bud...
    You’re just an encyclopedia of contradictions. I told you that you come into the sunshine, then I’ll come into the sunshine. Live by your own examples and standards. I know you don’t care if other people’s opinions of you. I wouldn’t expect less from someone who’s arrogant.I actually have a pretty exciting life and it’s gets even better when I show you who’s DADDY! Why I continue to engage is non of business. I can act like you and be a jerk too. If you tell me why you are a sexual stalker, I might consider backing off. Is that a deal little bro? Why do you disrespect women and are a womanizer?

Unregistered
    You’re just an encyclopedia of contradictions. I told you that you come into the sunshine, then I’ll come into the sunshine. Live by your own examples and standards. I know you don’t care if other people’s opinions of you. I wouldn’t expect less from someone who’s arrogant.I actually have a pretty exciting life and it’s gets even better when I show you who’s DADDY! Why I continue to engage is non of business. I can act like you and be a jerk too. If you tell me why you are a sexual stalker, I might consider backing off. Is that a deal little bro? Why do you disrespect women and are a womanizer?
    Speaking of contradictions...how about Chity. Somebody that cannot shoot, dresses like a hobo, breaks the laws and is a hypocrite.

Unregistered
    Oh, you're coming into the sunshine whether you like it or not. Be careful addressing yourself as daddy, I hear in Volusia County you could get stuck with a protective order. What is non of buisness? Slow down and get your point across STUPID. She isn't a woman, she is an evil liar.

Unregistered
    Oh, you're coming into the sunshine whether you like it or not. Be careful addressing yourself as daddy, I hear in Volusia County you could get stuck with a protective order. What is non of buisness? Slow down and get your point across STUPID. She isn't a woman, she is an evil liar.
    She still showed you who was boss. It can’t get any more SMARTER than that. AND, that’s coverage you can count on!

Unregistered
    She still showed you who was boss. It can’t get any more SMARTER than that. AND, that’s coverage you can count on!
    Her own mother hates her, she used/uses cocaine, has been fired from every job she has ever had and cannot balance a budget. She is the boss all right.

Unregistered
    She showed her a** and should have thought about covering it.
    Just a blabbering bobblehead, um eh uh.. Even her counterfeit laugh is funny. Whose laughing now sucker!!!

Unregistered
    She showed her a** and should have thought about covering it.
    Just a blabbering bobblehead, um eh uh.. Even her counterfeit laugh is funny. Whose laughing now sucker!!!
    We laugh at you each and every day. It must be a sad life having no positive outlook and always trying to get revenge because of your own stupidity. It must be very frustrating being so obtuse and trying to correct the struggles in your daily life the wrong way. It’s almost like Groundhog Day the movie living your life. I’d seek therapy and possibly take up yoga.

Unregistered
    We laugh at you each and every day. It must be a sad life having no positive outlook and always trying to get revenge because of your own stupidity. It must be very frustrating being so obtuse and trying to correct the struggles in your daily life the wrong way. It’s almost like Groundhog Day the movie living your life. I’d seek therapy and possibly take up yoga.
    Here is something else funny. Heather Post getting smacked down in the DBNJ.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/n...ost-over-email

Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast