Water assaults on Leo's

Unregistered

Water assaults on Leo's

These water attacks on Leo's is spreading to other cities. Wouldn't it be prudent for us to hear from the Chief and the Mayor on this before it starts happening here? Is it against the law, are we expected to walk away from this? We damn sure need to make sure our Sao deems it a crime and that they would prosecute. See I worry about their silence on the issue.

Unregistered
    Bet your ass I will arrest them for Batt Leo if I’m hit by a bucket of water!!

Unregistered
    We’re have you been it’s already happened in the Springs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These water attacks on Leo's is spreading to other cities. Wouldn't it be prudent for us to hear from the Chief and the Mayor on this before it starts happening here? Is it against the law, are we expected to walk away from this? We damn sure need to make sure our Sao deems it a crime and that they would prosecute. See I worry about their silence on the issue.
    You need the SAO to tell you if they will file??? Are you kidding??? Gezzz, decisions, decisions...

I refuse to believe this is an actual officer and suspect this is a member of the media.. surely cannot be someone with a badge and gun and paid to make decisions.

Unregistered
    You need the SAO to tell you if they will file??? Are you kidding??? Gezzz, decisions, decisions...

I refuse to believe this is an actual officer and suspect this is a member of the media.. surely cannot be someone with a badge and gun and paid to make decisions.
    Umm you realize what he meant by file correct? Just because you "arrest" someone doesn't mean the SAO is going to file. They dump cases alll the time.

Unregistered
    You should also realize that anytime leadership is silent on a issue like this its so they can deem you used poor judgement, unnecessary force, excessive force, etc. after the fact. Why isnt leadership being proactive and warning these people that they will be arrested if it happens here? Policing today, requires us to CYA more than ever. You are a straight up fool if you think these leaders will have your back if sht hits the fan. These aren't hard decisions to make you would think, so why is leadership silent?

Unregistered
    You should also realize that anytime leadership is silent on a issue like this its so they can deem you used poor judgement, unnecessary force, excessive force, etc. after the fact. Why isnt leadership being proactive and warning these people that they will be arrested if it happens here? Policing today, requires us to CYA more than ever. You are a straight up fool if you think these leaders will have your back if sht hits the fan. These aren't hard decisions to make you would think, so why is leadership silent?
    This is the reality. To all you hard charging officers fighting the good fight, I plead that you continue to fight for the cause. There is evil out there and someone has to stand that line. However know this, your leadership, your brass, they don’t care about you, you are but cannon fodder to the highest echelons. These men have spent their careers climbing through the ranks, politicking, and at the end of the day if they have to stand with you when the crowds are calling for your head, they won’t. You will get thrown under the bus so fast it will make your head spin on your way out the door.

Unregistered
    Your police administrators know that it is easier to can you than to defend a controversial situation. Most of them have made their careers being harsh on officers, and almost never making public statements defending you. Thats a cold reality that you should never forget!

Unregistered
    Dont worry. The Darla will take care of it.

Unregistered

Choose your enforcement wisely