The Real Robert Forrest - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Shoap's puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just completed multiple 119 request for the Sheriff, Undersheriff, Chief and Colonels emails. While filtering through them, the below email was discovered. It was addressed to the Sheriff and Undersheriff. I was told by Robert Forrest he supported Jim Leavens and disliked the current administration. What happened Robert, did they deny your job application again? Makes me sick!!!!

Good morning gentlemen,

I hope this e-mail finds both of you well. first of all, I wish to congratulate you Carmine on becoming our interim Sheriff for Lee County and Eric, I've known you a long time and I am very happy to see that you have achieved the rank of Undersheriff. I'm sure your friends and family (and I) are very happy for you in your new position. People at LCSO still talk to me and I maintain several friendships with folks still working there. It pleases me to hear from several different contacts that they are all very happy with the work place environment and besides other good and positive things, that you back and support the troops.

I will cut to the chase.... As you are probably aware Sheriff, I have many longstanding connections with the Hispanic community in Lee County. I have been lucky to develop and maintain many personal and professional relationships with business leaders, Civic leaders, educators and others who in their different capacities serve to better the quality of life for all Hispanics in our county. One of my friends at LCSO is a supervisor and a Hispanic. He gives you both very good grades in what you have done for and how you have well treated Hispanic personnel within the Office. And he is not the only one. So
    in light of this I was wondering if I may be of service to you regarding working towards obtaining the Hispanic Vote for your candidacy in the upcoming campaign. I am fluent in Spanish. I can read it, write it and speak it. I am interested in helping you in this regard.

If you are interested and would like to discuss this, I may be reached on my cell phone (239) 850-7320, text, or e-mail, rbf276@g.mail.com . On a totally different and unrelated note, personally I am glad to see you brought back the white shirts for the Command Staff. I just think it looks much better... and you wear it well. Both of you.

Best regards,

Capt. (RET). Robert B. Forrest, III

Who is this Robert Forrest III who wears two faces? Even the retirees don't seem to want to claim him. I just don't get Leavens - it was bad enough when Shoap's little puppet jumped on his bandwagon but now he has the most disliked scandalous sheriff in Lee County history! Who's next Klan Man?

Unregistered

Leavens dropping out

Talked to Forest and he said Leavens is possibly planning to drop out of the race. He just can't raise the money and thought he'd have more support than he does.

Unregistered

Forrest

Leavans Campaign is going real strong he only had to loan himself $8500 and Forrest gave him another $60 he’s up to 100 bucks and that big time loser ******* gave him 200 boy I bet that hurt to write that check!
    Is Shoap gonna write a check or was that endorsement enough to seal the deal😂

Unregistered
    This guy makes me sick. Does Leavens have a single supporter who's not a card carrying racist WASP or a "Token" like this disgraced two faced sexist female hating pig or Bubba "Uncle Tom" Green???!!
    Leavens doesn't have a single supporter anyone respects

Why is Bubba a Uncle Tom. Because he doesnt have dreads, gold teeth and a criminal record or is it because he worked his whole life...I guess every black officer fits that description

Unregistered
    Interesting thread, for sure. I am not, nor have I ever, been employed by LCSO. I think a lot of you are downright scares for your jobs when Leavens gets elected. How many of you are tribal boys who have gone to Costa Rica? See, not all of us have forgotten certain things. It's just a matter of time before the facts come out about the things that went on in Costa Rica, how Carmine was at a campaign in uniform, on duty, when Rambosk was running for election. Carmine may not have the tribal tat, but he has gone there with people like Prisco. And Leavens does have support from within and from many people who have no connection to the agency. Documents still exist that are damning to Carmine. Good luck, boys.
    AH Costa Rica! Those were the days!
    High Staff Suck Club Retirees led by Bobby Macomber (Major RET)

Unregistered

Poster Child Leavens Supporter

I just completed multiple 119 request for the Sheriff, Undersheriff, Chief and Colonels emails. While filtering through them, the below email was discovered. It was addressed to the Sheriff and Undersheriff. I was told by Robert Forrest he supported Jim Leavens and disliked the current administration. What happened Robert, did they deny your job application again? Makes me sick!!!!

Good morning gentlemen,

I hope this e-mail finds both of you well. first of all, I wish to congratulate you Carmine on becoming our interim Sheriff for Lee County and Eric, I've known you a long time and I am very happy to see that you have achieved the rank of Undersheriff. I'm sure your friends and family (and I) are very happy for you in your new position. People at LCSO still talk to me and I maintain several friendships with folks still working there. It pleases me to hear from several different contacts that they are all very happy with the work place environment and besides other good and positive things, that you back and support the troops.

I will cut to the chase.... As you are probably aware Sheriff, I have many longstanding connections with the Hispanic community in Lee County. I have been lucky to develop and maintain many personal and professional relationships with business leaders, Civic leaders, educators and others who in their different capacities serve to better the quality of life for all Hispanics in our county. One of my friends at LCSO is a supervisor and a Hispanic. He gives you both very good grades in what you have done for and how you have well treated Hispanic personnel within the Office. And he is not the only one. So
    in light of this I was wondering if I may be of service to you regarding working towards obtaining the Hispanic Vote for your candidacy in the upcoming campaign. I am fluent in Spanish. I can read it, write it and speak it. I am interested in helping you in this regard.

If you are interested and would like to discuss this, I may be reached on my cell phone (239) 850-7320, text, or e-mail, rbf276@g.mail.com . On a totally different and unrelated note, personally I am glad to see you brought back the white shirts for the Command Staff. I just think it looks much better... and you wear it well. Both of you.

Best regards,

Robert Two Faced Cray Cray Fores III is the Absolute Poster Child for Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Leavens campaign.
    A vote for Whitey Leavens is a vote to return the agency to the ole white is right good ole boy days

Unregistered

The Crookedness Continueth

Robert Two Faced Cray Cray Fores III is the Absolute Poster Child for Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Leavens campaign.
    A vote for Whitey Leavens is a vote to return the agency to the ole white is right good ole boy days
    I don't know who disgusts me more. Two faced Robert Forest III or his hero disgraced one term sheriff shoap or the big crooked one they're both supporting, Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Moon Pie Leavens

Unregistered

Losers stick together

They enjoy each other’s DNA very tasty

Unregistered

About Face

Good morning gentlemen,

Best regards,

I've changed my mind again. I'm no longer supporting Leavens or Marceno.

I'm officially supporting Coach Ray for sheriff. He hypnotized me and I now know I'm like Stuart Smiley and I daily affirm I deserve good things, I'm entitled to my share of happiness, I refuse to beat myself up, I'm an attractive person, and I'm fun to be with.

Unregistered

Forrest

Send Coach Ray one of those big Bobby Forest checks! He is a good guy they should probably hire him at LCSO!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast