Miami New Times looking deep in to Messam - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wanna be president Messam got all upset at last commission meeting that New Times questioning his integrity over cozy dealings with wanting to waive $25,000 amphitheater fees for jerk festival as he was a member of their Board of directors!
    What is his relationship with management company we pay a million dollars to run and it’s losing over a million every year
    2 major concerts a month needed to break even-since fiscal year city has had 11 concerts- we should be at 17- great job everyone!
    Jessica Lipscomb And Naomi Feinstein are the reporters at the New Times all over this
    Let’s help them get a Pulitzer
    When is this jerk off festival going to be?

Unregistered
    When is this jerk off festival going to be?
    You need to bring only water soluble lubricants, like KY, no oil based lubes allowed, like Vasoline. This will make our amphitheater easier to hose down after the mayor/president's jerk festival is over.

Unregistered
    You need to bring only water soluble lubricants, like KY, no oil based lubes allowed, like Vasoline. This will make our amphitheater easier to hose down after the mayor/president's jerk festival is over.
    One thing you forgot to mention: A demonstration will be given on how to make Jerk Chicken, four teams will jerk-off the chickens right there in the amphitheater.

Unregistered

Ok I was stupid

I admit I thought this jerk festival that the Mayor is going to waive the $25,000 fee to the promoter for and the poor dumb ass taxpayers are going to literally eat it was a food festival- stupid me- so from I’m reading it’s one of those sex orgy events like heatonism in Jamaica- cum one cum all
    Jerk me harder Mr President
    This is F ing awesome

Unregistered

wtf

I admit I thought this jerk festival that the Mayor is going to waive the $25,000 fee to the promoter for and the poor dumb ass taxpayers are going to literally eat it was a food festival- stupid me- so from I’m reading it’s one of those sex orgy events like heatonism in Jamaica- cum one cum all
    Jerk me harder Mr President
    This is F ing awesome
    he waived the fee BS!

Unregistered
    he waived the fee BS!
    So they get to have the Jerk-Off Festival for free!

Unregistered
    They should have the code manager there as a star attraction. He could demonstrate lecture on how to jerk off a city of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Unregistered

Unregistered

Grand jury

When is the last time a grand jury ever convened to investigate corrupt activities by elected officials under this spineless state attorney ?
    Media is on to something folks-
    #1 why did Messam PUSH so hard for Amphitheater?
    Ah duh—check who are employed with said enterprise aka cash cow amphitheater- it’s friends, family and consultants people
    All at our expense as we lose money monthly on this albatross- built solely to enrich the “privileged” few!

Unregistered
    When is the last time a grand jury ever convened to investigate corrupt activities by elected officials under this spineless state attorney ?
    Media is on to something folks-
    #1 why did Messam PUSH so hard for Amphitheater?
    Ah duh—check who are employed with said enterprise aka cash cow amphitheater- it’s friends, family and consultants people
    All at our expense as we lose money monthly on this albatross- built solely to enrich the “privileged” few!
    Well said , while everyone working the events continue to get paid lower then anyone other city , from the police officers to the cleaning crew.

Somebody needs to break this wife open to the media ! Show the corruption !!

From the Mayor , Chief Of Police to the commissioners approving this corrupt facility!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast