Wtf hcso? Wtf?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf hcso? Wtf?

Unregistered

Wtf hcso? Wtf?

What the hell is happening on patrol? Just when I thought it could not get any worse. How long do they really think that we can keep this up with so few units? It seems they dont notice. None of us speak up because we have been conditioned not to. Just about everyone I work with are burned out. It pisses me off to see zones that once had 2 day shift units, 1 to 2 mid shift units, and 2 night shift units now have one unit only. Especially with all the new housing developments and businesses that keep popping up. I hope to god this POS agency goes under investigation somehow. The problem is that they would fudge the numbers with non essential units if there was and investigation. They will do what they always done and include supervisors, command staff, detectives, crd’s, and so on as part of the officer to citizen ratio. The thing is that when the crap hits the fan and the media cameras show up, they can get plenty of units to come out of the woodwork and make a scene look full. Basicly a bunch of peremeter units scratching their nuts. Im talking about the job before the crap happens. The actual basic front lines job. The units preventing and detering crime and taking calls and paper. Short handed day in and day out. Not at some big crime scene full of scu units, crime scene units, and detectives. Maybe because they are to busy worried about the stupid blotter and memos instead of their cops on the streets. This agency is a joke. Im sick of it.

Unregistered
    Recently we had three zones w one person in each and the last zone w two people. Total of 5 people. Nuts and dangerous. We have no say in our safety and nothing going change till someone steps up and fills paperwork w PERC to have a union vote.

Unregistered
    Yep, a union will ensure more deputies and full zones.....idiots

Unregistered
    Im to the point where Im so pissed off that I dont give one crap about anything anymore. If they dont care, then why should I? There is no excuse for us to be this shorthanded. All while other non essential units have it nice and easy. On top of that, they just keep adding to the workload with administrative garbage like sending emails with case information for the upper command to read on what Happened the night prior. How about they learn how to pull up reports in RMS and search the computer for a list of calls so they can read them for themselves. Small tasks like that add up. Especially while short handed. Dont their secretaries do enough for them? Now we have to also be secretaries? They let it get this bad. I hate how if there was an investigation on staffimg, they would make it look as if we have enough units. This can not continue. They dont think of our exposure. They dont care to keep us at a sustainable workload. I been here long enough to remember when we had half the businesses and neighborhoods, with a dedicated mid shift, and more units. It literally makes me want to puke how things are now. Im sure its all about the money. Being that they are given a buget for how many units we should have and not actually have. The money is going somewhere. At the cost of our safety.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Recently we had three zones w one person in each and the last zone w two people. Total of 5 people. Nuts and dangerous. We have no say in our safety and nothing going change till someone steps up and fills paperwork w PERC to have a union vote.
    Its our own fault. For compensating for their negligence. We allowed this to happen by not pushing back. No union is needed for that.

Unregistered
    We have no say in our safety and nothing going change till someone steps up and fills paperwork w PERC to have a union vote.
    Typical coward, lament and wait for someone else to man up.

Unregistered
    Typical coward, lament and wait for someone else to man up.
    How do you suggest we “man up”? Huh? Big boy?

Unregistered
    Well either you’re too stupid to read and understand PERC rules or (more likely) you’re waiting for someone else to man up and do the work. Probably just like the lazy zone deputy you are....slime until someone else does the difficult stuff...huh little boy.

Unregistered
    Don’t get your little panties in a wad. Don’t like it?! Then quit!!!

Unregistered
    This same person that calls everyone and idiot. My guess is the command staff has asked him to come on here and try to discredit anyone who doesnt drink the koolaid. Think deputies are at the breaking point and I am sure in the near future there is going to be paperwork filed for a union vote. So the person calling everyone and idiot try be mature when your on here.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast