FOP Scams Bella bike ride on city time! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On their on time haha now you will see their true color
    Everything was a scam! They would used Fop and City time to go on the bike ride. Imagine that getting paid while riding a bike to Orlando for a couple of days.

Not to mention free hotel stay, food, and drinks.

All scams!!!!

Oh and All the Starbuck coffee ☕️ Ortiz would drink was paid by us.

Unregistered
    What bike ride? Javi’s circus is over! That was all a show for Javi to make himself look good. He doesn’t really care about Bella or cancer. He uses cancer to make himself look like a good person and get attention to feed his narcissism.

Unregistered
    No more free bike ride drinking Starbucks coffee on city payrolls

Unregistered
    No more free bike ride drinking Starbucks coffee on city payrolls
    Ortiz should be investigated for union fraud.

Unregistered
    I bet they are not riding or training on their own time . They are not that dedicated .

Unregistered
    I bet they are not riding or training on their own time . They are not that dedicated .
    Party is over! No more Fop or City time

Unregistered
    Scam or not this is a tradition that the City is Miami started and should be continued, let’s not forget the the community doesn’t know what is the police department or an FOP. What the community does see is Police Officers building awareness for the number one killer. Cancer is one of the craziest diseases that affects us all no matter the age, sex or ethnicity. No matter what anyone thinks that Ortiz and the previous administration we need to continue this tradition. However I think that the FOP should allow anyone of its members to participate in this ride, just like the Deputy did for anyone to walk or run for his cancer challenge.
    I don’t think that people were upset about the officer doing something for cancer awareness, instead they were upset that no one was offered the opportunity to join or be a part of this great cause. Instead people just love to talk shit and complain that others are riding bike and going to Disney.
    The real question that I pose everyone complaining on this site is what would anyone of you really do for a love one who had Cancer?

Unregistered
    Scam or not this is a tradition that the City is Miami started and should be continued, let’s not forget the the community doesn’t know what is the police department or an FOP. What the community does see is Police Officers building awareness for the number one killer. Cancer is one of the craziest diseases that affects us all no matter the age, sex or ethnicity. No matter what anyone thinks that Ortiz and the previous administration we need to continue this tradition. However I think that the FOP should allow anyone of its members to participate in this ride, just like the Deputy did for anyone to walk or run for his cancer challenge.
    I don’t think that people were upset about the officer doing something for cancer awareness, instead they were upset that no one was offered the opportunity to join or be a part of this great cause. Instead people just love to talk shit and complain that others are riding bike and going to Disney.
    The real question that I pose everyone complaining on this site is what would anyone of you really do for a love one who had Cancer?
    I don’t have a problem with you volunteering your time for a good cause but that’s the problem your not volunteering your time or money!!!!!!!!!

You expect to get paid for it. Now thats a joke.

I’m a tax payer and I expect for you to do your job when your getting paid. Not for a 3 day all inclusive bike ride to Orlando.

What a scam!!!!

Unregistered
    I pose this question to you how about when our department goes shopping with kids for XMas or playing good pilgrims and deliver turkey or other food to needy people. What can you tell me when they place CID detectives as Santa helpers in the malls like Bayside, Midtown and now the new East in Brickell.

Wait sorry how about all the charity two or three day baseball games/tournaments that our department loves to host with outside agencies like NYPD, LAPD just to name a few. Also if I can recall correctly you should be super upset for all the cops that took part in the recent kickball tournament which just took place, most of those officers were on-duty or had their days changed. Why didn’t you mention the cancer walk that our deputy hosted and requested for attendance from our department, I must say if I remember correctly those officers, Sgt, had their days changed or compensate for attending this event.

Unregistered
    I’m a tax payer No more bella bike on City time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast