Tampon Maxie writing on Leo affairs about officers family - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maxipad is a punk who doesn't know how to talk to his minions. Maxipad why do you keep writing to push this thread down. We see you spineless coward. You know who I am.
    Look I'm tired of you guys bashing me on here. I've tried to push these threads down but you guys are ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Look I'm tired of you guys bashing me on here. I've tried to push these threads down but you guys are ridiculous.
    Get ready for more Maximiliano I'm coming for you tic toc biatch.

Unregistered
    Get ready for more Maximiliano I'm coming for you tic toc biatch.
    I’m the real Max stop talking crap brother. I’ve haven’t done anything to get 39 . If you got it bring it I’m not scared of anyone or anything! I’ll take anyone to the park or to the courtroom! That goes to you captain you ain’t shit !!! I challenge you ! Get me 39 I bet you can’t !

Unregistered
    I’m the real Max stop talking crap brother. I’ve haven’t done anything to get 39 . If you got it bring it I’m not scared of anyone or anything! I’ll take anyone to the park or to the courtroom! That goes to you captain you ain’t shit !!! I challenge you ! Get me 39 I bet you can’t !
    Dl you want to bet your freedom? I'm not a Capt.

Unregistered
    Maxie are still trying push the treads down?

Unregistered
    You've lost control of your bearings. You've lost the oath you swore to protect. You've betrayed the trust of the membership. Resign now forget your $1000 stipend before it's too late.

Unregistered
    We see you working your off duty in your car ac blasting but you're still sweating. Tic toc Maximiliano

Unregistered
    You've lost control of your bearings. You've lost the oath you swore to protect. You've betrayed the trust of the membership. Resign now forget your $1000 stipend before it's too late.
    You tried to take my stipend away already. You failed.

Unregistered
    Maxipad we see you typing away on your off duties. You will be dealt with. Arrestable offenses, impeachment offenses and civil liability with punitive damages.

Unregistered
    Ate on your way to your next off duty? You better check in. Tic toc. IA is Al's watching and handing their findings off to the feds. Tic toc Maximiliano. Everyone knows what you did.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast