ILP Bureau? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ILP Bureau?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even if he was all the things you say he is (which he’s not) they could be true and he would still be a better person than you. You’re the lowest of the low, a pos coward who chooses to bash someone anonymously instead of taking your issue to the person directly. Continue to say what you want about the guy but you’re just showing everyone who reads this what scum you are. Again just demonstrating what a cesspool this agency has become.
    I’m sorry. Fact or lie, he solicited the female portion of an active AID investigation that he was investigating to go on a trip to South Florida? I’m pretty sure that is a fact. How many women have complained to AID or to HR about his behavior towards them? More than one for certain. I don’t care if he is some kind of Rain Man when it comes to ILP data. Wow!! Tough job!! Making bulletins and useless maps. How tough is that job? Hey Patrol here is a burglary pattern alert that is three days old and derived from cases you all documented. Wow. That’s data mining at its best. Hey here is a list stolen cars from agencies in Pinellas County with pictures!!!!! Wow, that took all of ten minutes to update and e-mail. How many hours are wasted on stupid crash data that leads to useless traffic details? What a productive use of all of those analysts!!! I believe the Sheriff said ILP would create actionable data. When? And who will take Tele-Tubby-Two’s place when he moves on to the Comm Center or Support Services as a fat captain? Then the sexual harassment will really take off.

Unregistered
    I’m sorry. Fact or lie, he solicited the female portion of an active AID investigation that he was investigating to go on a trip to South Florida? I’m pretty sure that is a fact. How many women have complained to AID or to HR about his behavior towards them? More than one for certain. I don’t care if he is some kind of Rain Man when it comes to ILP data. Wow!! Tough job!! Making bulletins and useless maps. How tough is that job? Hey Patrol here is a burglary pattern alert that is three days old and derived from cases you all documented. Wow. That’s data mining at its best. Hey here is a list stolen cars from agencies in Pinellas County with pictures!!!!! Wow, that took all of ten minutes to update and e-mail. How many hours are wasted on stupid crash data that leads to useless traffic details? What a productive use of all of those analysts!!! I believe the Sheriff said ILP would create actionable data. When? And who will take Tele-Tubby-Two’s place when he moves on to the Comm Center or Support Services as a fat captain? Then the sexual harassment will really take off.
    Of all the dirtbags who work here ur focused on this guy??? Sounds like u got a personal problem with him to work out face to face otherwise let’s start blasting all the immoral scum who work here

Unregistered
    Why the obsession with him?

Unregistered
    Why the obsession with him?
    I’m shocked his fat ass ever got promoted at all. Wait until it’s your wife he harasses. Don’t be surprised.

Unregistered
    I’m shocked his fat ass ever got promoted at all. Wait until it’s your wife he harasses. Don’t be surprised.
    If that happened I’d deal with it like a man and go to him directly. I wouldnt be a little puzzy gossiping about the guy on an anonymous forum like a 12 year old girl.

Unregistered
    Our workplace is full of shyt bags who do more than just “harass” and you’re fixated on this guy for some reason. Sounds like you got something personal against the guy but your trying to act like you give a shyt about him supposedly harassing females.

Unregistered
    Our workplace is full of shyt bags who do more than just “harass” and you’re fixated on this guy for some reason. Sounds like you got something personal against the guy but your trying to act like you give a shyt about him supposedly harassing females.
    Like who does more than harass?

Unregistered
    If that happened I’d deal with it like a man and go to him directly. I wouldnt be a little puzzy gossiping about the guy on an anonymous forum like a 12 year old girl.
    Have you been here long , buddy? They all this is

Unregistered
    Sure you would Larry, sure you would.

Unregistered
    All this fat idiot can do is harass women because none of them in their right minds would be romantically involved with him no matter how much booze they drank.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast