Dateline Screwed Up Murder Case
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Dateline Screwed Up Murder Case

So some at PCSO are happy that they get publicity for screwing up a murder case???? WTF? How is that a good thing? Real hard case too, suspect, victim, gun. Great job!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So some at PCSO are happy that they get publicity for screwing up a murder case???? WTF? How is that a good thing? Real hard case too, suspect, victim, gun. Great job!!!!
    Thanks James now STFU

Unregistered
    Thanks James now STFU
    PCSO worked the case. PCSO delivered the case. PCSO lost the case. I wouldn't be proud of being on Dateline over a murder case of a brother officer that was a NOT GUILTY in court. I'd be embarassed and sure as hell wouldn't want to talk about it on a national news show. Explain that to me. What's to talk about? She did it, jury said not guilty. Story is over. Except for what an embarrassment PCSO Homicide was in this case. How is that a story about anything other than how could screw this up so bad? Amateur night. But I am sure the golden boys of Homicide will get an attendance award or something this year. Clowns. No justice for a great guy. Clowns.

Unregistered
    What case is this referencing?

Unregistered
    PCSO worked the case. PCSO delivered the case. PCSO lost the case. I wouldn't be proud of being on Dateline over a murder case of a brother officer that was a NOT GUILTY in court. I'd be embarassed and sure as hell wouldn't want to talk about it on a national news show. Explain that to me. What's to talk about? She did it, jury said not guilty. Story is over. Except for what an embarrassment PCSO Homicide was in this case. How is that a story about anything other than how could screw this up so bad? Amateur night. But I am sure the golden boys of Homicide will get an attendance award or something this year. Clowns. No justice for a great guy. Clowns.
    The prosecutors dropped the ball on this one not the detectives. The detectives gave them all the evidence, showed motive, showed how she kept changing her story, showed that they had sex but there was no evidence of rape and the prosecutors didn't present it right. I think that she should rot in hell but I will say this, that's what he gets for cheating on his new girlfriend. No matter what happened, he shouldn't have been there in the first place!

Unregistered
    The prosecutors dropped the ball on this one not the detectives. The detectives gave them all the evidence, showed motive, showed how she kept changing her story, showed that they had sex but there was no evidence of rape and the prosecutors didn't present it right. I think that she should rot in hell but I will say this, that's what he gets for cheating on his new girlfriend. No matter what happened, he shouldn't have been there in the first place!
    Did you expect the jurors of Pinellas County to get anything right. They bumbled the Casey Anthony case in Orlando. This is typical of Pinellas County jurors and not to mention the total failure of the judicial system. Need to have a jury consisting of slightly intelligent people and then someone that has a clue how to prosecute the case. The judge didn't help matters either.

Unregistered
    You all are missing the point of this thread. The OP is not a cop and is definitely a troll. Do not feed the troll. I repeat, do not feed the troll.

Unregistered
    You all are missing the point of this thread. The OP is not a cop and is definitely a troll. Do not feed the troll. I repeat, do not feed the troll.
    wrong. just pointing out incompetent homicide is.

Unregistered
    wrong. just pointing out incompetent homicide is.
    Let me guess you must be a super intelligent IOB or Patrol guy with some great case preparation and prosecution skills. Trust me you have no clue how it works. You see every high profile case has checks and balances. Even if the evidence is rock solid or circumstantial it will not go forward unless approval is given at the highest level. So your an idiot and obviously have never arrested anyone for a homicide and prepared a case for trial.

Unregistered
    Let me guess you must be a super intelligent IOB or Patrol guy with some great case preparation and prosecution skills. Trust me you have no clue how it works. You see every high profile case has checks and balances. Even if the evidence is rock solid or circumstantial it will not go forward unless approval is given at the highest level. So your an idiot and obviously have never arrested anyone for a homicide and prepared a case for trial.
    Wrong, he is a regular Joe citizen who WATCHED DATELINE. He is a cop hater who, due to the fact he is a cop hater, knows about this board. He then came here and posted his juvenile nonsense. Therefore he is a troll. When you reply it feeds him. Of course he has no idea what he is talking about. He is simply poking the bear to see what responses he can get. Just like an agitator at a BLM protest.
    Your response above plays into his hand. See these posts for what they are and don't play along.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast