Atlanta - Page 8
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    good luck with that

status 01
    Can you help out command staff and explain what Status 1 means. You just blew their minds.

Unregistered
    Says the scared guy. Just realize you do not matter whoever you are. Enjoy your miserable career if you even are a cop or employed. I provided many opportunities to meet up but you were to afraid. And if you knew who I was you should be. Now go work that 144 and pray the chief doesn't fire your worthless scared ass!
    good bye love bug

Unregistered
    I would start an IA in the non mask wearing deputy chief since we were basically told no mask = wrote up
    Is DC going to wear a mask at 1019? we all saw he didn’t wear one when he kneeled to the anti cop protestors, followed by next day not wearing one and telling the subordinates to “F off”

Unregistered
    good bye love bug
    It makes my day knowing I got to you. F off loser. You will never amount to anything and you will never matter.

Unregistered
    It makes my day knowing I got to you. F off loser. You will never amount to anything and you will never matter.

LOL. See I was going to leave your stupid **** ASS alone; but now Im back..

Unregistered
    LOL. See I was going to leave your stupid **** ASS alone; but now Im back..
    Your still scared and I still own you. You see how easy it is to garner a response from you. Your spelling and grammar seem to be slightly better. Those night time Adult Classes paying off? Maybe one day with your GED and experience you can get a job and move out of your mom's house because you do not know who your dad is. Again you do not matter and never will. Hell, I will even give you one more shot. Name it. Time and place. Make sure Lee Tran goes that way because I would hate to see you have to walk that far because your 85 Buick is broke down still! Goodnight cupcake.

Unregistered
    Your still scared and I still own you. You see how easy it is to garner a response from you. Your spelling and grammar seem to be slightly better. Those night time Adult Classes paying off? Maybe one day with your GED and experience you can get a job and move out of your mom's house because you do not know who your dad is. Again you do not matter and never will. Hell, I will even give you one more shot. Name it. Time and place. Make sure Lee Tran goes that way because I would hate to see you have to walk that far because your 85 Buick is broke down still! Goodnight cupcake.
    There are people calling for the death of all cops as they actively overrun and torch police departments nationwide and you idiots are on here arguing with other anonymous losers about trying to meet them at the flagpole at 3 P.M. lol

Unregistered

Lol. what is your name.. You are becoming very entertaining... I own you because-I see you have enough common sense not to list your name on this site. WHITE BOY!!! you are a coward. Again BLM!! SAY YOUR NAME!!!

I guess I can look forward to some weekend fun. By the way I do not understand why you can not comprehend that fact that I work with you... All black officers hate you guys

Unregistered
    There are people calling for the death of all cops as they actively overrun and torch police departments nationwide and you idiots are on here arguing with other anonymous losers about trying to meet them at the flagpole at 3 P.M. lol

From my perception of things, people are calling for the death of white officers!!!!

Do not involve all officer of other races, nationalities, or colors in your mess (This is your baby-now rock it)..... You should be able to clearly see that there is an attack on individuals with pink faces. lol

JFYI, black officers are secretly seating back laughing you guys are getting exactly what you deserve.. It has been a long time coming..

Talk to you later

Unregistered
    Lol. what is your name.. You are becoming very entertaining... I own you because-I see you have enough common sense not to list your name on this site. WHITE BOY!!! you are a coward. Again BLM!! SAY YOUR NAME!!!

I guess I can look forward to some weekend fun. By the way I do not understand why you can not comprehend that fact that I work with you... All black officers hate you guys
    Just look and think about what you are saying. This is why you as an individual, irregardless of who are do not and will never matter. It's great that you are so worked up you have to demand my name in caps. All types of officers and community members that I have ever worked with and have met never had a problem with me. The vile that spew out of your mouth is disgusting if you are a cop. You are the problem and will eventually be weeded out. I too will enjoy my weekend awaiting your next racist post. While you are standing in the heat directing traffic I will be hanging by the pool with my friends of all races.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast