Say it ain't so Rodriguez - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Tick tock tick tock. Next on deck, JT. 😎
    You all know he has loose lips, and loose lips sink ships! He ain't going down alone like J-Rod did. His only option is a 2nd chance and the Sheriff will take the fall for that decision. Sure getting close to the 6 months notice filed by Homan... For being a loser, I sure do call it like it is without fear. That's right, STILL HERE AND WINNING 😁

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tick tock tick tock. Next on deck, JT. 😎
    You all know he has loose lips, and loose lips sink ships! He ain't going down alone like J-Rod did. His only option is a 2nd chance and the Sheriff will take the fall for that decision. Sure getting close to the 6 months notice filed by Homan... For being a loser, I sure do call it like it is without fear. That's right, STILL HERE AND WINNING 😁
    When are you going to win and get a real job yourself? That’s the pot calling the kettle black calling someone else a “loser.” You’re the biggest embarrassment and loser on here Alvin. How do you wake up every morning knowing the only purpose in life you have is being a deadbeat criminal perverted loose lips troll yourself?

Unregistered
    When are you going to win and get a real job yourself? That’s the pot calling the kettle black calling someone else a “loser.” You’re the biggest embarrassment and loser on here Alvin. How do you wake up every morning knowing the only purpose in life you have is being a deadbeat criminal perverted loose lips troll yourself?
    HYpoCrITe.....

Unregistered
    HYpoCrITe.....
    Isn’t the Hypocritical Oath what real estate brochure brokers take to get their job after getting the boot from VCSO? Although, it sure still beats banging your limp wrist on the keyboard trolling VCSO from being embarrassingly unemployed and living at home.

Unregistered
    Isn’t the Hypocritical Oath what real estate brochure brokers take to get their job after getting the boot from VCSO? Although, it sure still beats banging your limp wrist on the keyboard trolling VCSO from being embarrassingly unemployed and living at home.
    Ouch Chity. Must have struck a nerve. Go back to Kyle or Carla or Janelle or Laura or JT.....haha.

Unregistered
    Ouch Chity. Must have struck a nerve. Go back to Kyle or Carla or Janelle or Laura or JT.....haha.
    I’d prefer Jenkins or Szabo. However, they were let go for integrity issues too as you know. I heard Jenkins was busy anyways telling his daughter what a bad cop he was for hurting that poor man purposefully and how sorry he was for letting her down by getting fired for making bad career/life decisions....haha.

Unregistered
    I’d prefer Jenkins or Szabo. However, they were let go for integrity issues too as you know. I heard Jenkins was busy anyways telling his daughter what a bad cop he was for hurting that poor man purposefully and how sorry he was for letting her down by getting fired for making bad career/life decisions....haha.
    HYpoCrITe....

Unregistered
    How do you wake up every morning and allow an alleged criminal to openly work. A cop who cannot stop this "so called" criminal, you're an idiot and obviously spend an awful lot of time here besides working to stop my criminal ways. Must suck to be you, I'm happy and content here. Why dont you defend Rodriguez, the innocent one? You aren't going to win here. Wait until my muzzle comes off and you will see. If I'm a criminal, come and get me copper. Until then, enjoy the show and watch the chips fall. I'd say the count is 4-0 in my favor jackwad. 🤣
    Stay tuned, more to come to come 😎

Unregistered
    How do you wake up every morning and allow an alleged criminal to openly work. A cop who cannot stop this "so called" criminal, you're an idiot and obviously spend an awful lot of time here besides working to stop my criminal ways. Must suck to be you, I'm happy and content here. Why dont you defend Rodriguez, the innocent one? You aren't going to win here. Wait until my muzzle comes off and you will see. If I'm a criminal, come and get me copper. Until then, enjoy the show and watch the chips fall. I'd say the count is 4-0 in my favor jackwad. 🤣
    Stay tuned, more to come to come 😎
    When this next shoe drops it will be MOST interesting. The pipeline is leading to Ole JT. And then the Chity apologists will start their attacks on Alvin, Henry, Szabo and Jenkins. How convenient it is to ignore the facts, dredge up old news and attack those that spread truth. Just like it was provided very early that news would be coming about Rodriguez so it will be with JT. And eventually Creamer.

Unregistered
    When this next shoe drops it will be MOST interesting. The pipeline is leading to Ole JT. And then the Chity apologists will start their attacks on Alvin, Henry, Szabo and Jenkins. How convenient it is to ignore the facts, dredge up old news and attack those that spread truth. Just like it was provided very early that news would be coming about Rodriguez so it will be with JT. And eventually Creamer.
    Joel Turney kept his job, stripes and no last chance agreement. Unknown vacation yet, probably a 40/80 hour suspension. This sweet deal for Turney was based on the Creamer case and do not expect much from that besides Homan being untouchable like a mafioso 😎

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast