Lt list. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lt list.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They got their shot as a sgt and didn’t cut it. Why should we give them another as a lt.
    It’s a common theme alright. All 3 are females and don’t conform to your small wee-wee led brain. I’m sure you’ve led a much better, sinless perfect life. Get you a higher gold badge, a bigger brain, and a bigger wee-wee so you can stop blowing so much money on gas for your big-tire penile replacement pickup, buddy.

Unregistered
    It’s a common theme alright. All 3 are females and don’t conform to your small wee-wee led brain. I’m sure you’ve led a much better, sinless perfect life. Get you a higher gold badge, a bigger brain, and a bigger wee-wee so you can stop blowing so much money on gas for your big-tire penile replacement pickup, buddy.
    Typical reaction, pull the (fill in the blank) card and point fingers at someone else. Doesn’t matter if female or male.....they just suck at their job.

Unregistered
    Why they suck?

Unregistered
    Why they suck?
    Lester you write like you talk...take your meds and get off social media.

Unregistered
    Lester you write like you talk...take your meds and get off social media.
    Just like her baker Parker I hope we get rid of her so we don’t have to hear her bullshit on the radio.

Unregistered
    Is that Sherita Guerra that militant ***** who has never done police work in her life and was a loser in Robbery? Who is married to one of the most hated man that worked in this dept. God help us all when she gets promoted to Lt.

Damn, someone is salty. Imagine being so miserable at your job that you have to cry about your coworkers on an anonymous message board.

Unregistered
    No it’s Alicia Lester from Cutler Ridge.
    Damn Shamus Sturgis you still bothered by her. You mad because she called you out and you're a worthless officer. How do you come from FHP and don't know any type of police work.

Unregistered
    Damn Shamus Sturgis you still bothered by her. You mad because she called you out and you're a worthless officer. How do you come from FHP and don't know any type of police work.
    I wouldn’t consider FHP to be relative “police experience”. I strongly believe a PSA would be more experienced as they handle other incidents besides 17s

Unregistered
    This is exactly my point. You are so immature and unprofessional that you type hatred here
    If your employees. A true leader doesn’t show who they like or don’t like but you just can’t hold back those feathers huh Lester. You are a trash officer, sergeant and now Lt. Go micromanage the **** out of some platoon in intracoastal and get out of here already.

Unregistered
    This is exactly my point. You are so immature and unprofessional that you type hatred here
    If your employees. A true leader doesn’t show who they like or don’t like but you just can’t hold back those feathers huh Lester. You are a trash officer, sergeant and now Lt. Go micromanage the **** out of some platoon in intracoastal and get out of here already.
    Why don't you go tell her yourself! But papa I'm here to speak facts to you. Remember the call at Shell gas station and the kid was about to whoop your ass. You are horrible all you do is pawn shit off on everybody. They need to send you back to cutler ridge! But I heard they don't want you there either.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast