HCSO Charities
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HCSO Charities

Unregistered

HCSO Charities

Is it true that all new hires are made to sign up and donate to this ??

Unregistered
    Yes this is true.

Unregistered
    It was "suggested".."cough" "cough".....to all of us about 5 or so years ago...can't blame that on on Chad......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was "suggested".."cough" "cough".....to all of us about 5 or so years ago...can't blame that on on Chad......
    This is true.

Unregistered
    This is true.
    Yea true. Been going on a while.

Unregistered
    Yea true. Been going on a while.
    Funny how this unwatched department calls the shots on everything from forced charity donations to running off good, solid deputies who wouldn’t fly the flag or drink the kool-aid! Chronister for Sheriff 2020 - the DIVERSE candidate!

Unregistered
    Funny how this unwatched department calls the shots on everything from forced charity donations to running off good, solid deputies who wouldn’t fly the flag or drink the kool-aid! Chronister for Sheriff 2020 - the DIVERSE candidate!
    Its also some of these district commanders that suck everyone's ass when it comes to other agencies, private companies, or higher ranking brass. All while putting the front lines on the back burner. See our staffing levels. No mid shift. Not to mention the BS intern program that bogs us down and falls on us. Learn to say no to outside agencies dumping their work and pet projects on us.

Unregistered
    Your supervisors should be cancelling calls, mine sure do

Unregistered
    Your supervisors should be cancelling calls, mine sure do
    Not mine. Its rare for any of them to do so anymore. Only the oldschool supervisors that actually worked patrol long enough long ago to fully master it cancel calls. Most are scared of how it will sound to the brass over the air. We should all be on the same damn page. From bottom to top. Like I said, its easier to dump anything anyone wants on patrol. Other units, other agencies, anyone. Patrol supervisors want out also, so they let everyone walk all over us.

Unregistered
    Resist the 🌈!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast