What is YOUR definition of a Sovereign Citizen? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    youre un conatituional thoughts that u r above the law has afected youre ability 2 b a trust worthy cop thats not a piece of shit,witch u r,so u r comiting treason upon the people policeing for profit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    youre un conatituional thoughts that u r above the law has afected youre ability 2 b a trust worthy cop thats not a piece of shit,witch u r,so u r comiting treason upon the people policeing for profit
    WHAT!? Was that even English? Man you need an education. Take some elementary level English classes. My middle school kid can read and write better. For being “press”, you sure are an illiterate retard.

Unregistered
    so again u r proving u r a criminal because u dont want 2 talk about youre crimes,u piece of shit,r founding fathers wood have ben shooting by now because they wood see u 4 the terorist that u r

Unregistered
    so again u r proving u r a criminal because u dont want 2 talk about youre crimes,u piece of shit,r founding fathers wood have ben shooting by now because they wood see u 4 the terorist that u r
    Grammar man.. Grammer. You might want to learn some.

Unregistered
    U mite want 2 learn the constitution u fascist pig

Unregistered
    U mite want 2 learn the constitution u fascist pig
    I am not a cop. I am not even that educated but your lack of proper grammar gives me no hope for this country. Attempting to read and comprehend what you typed gave me a headache and killed brain cells. Congratulations for making everyone in your small circle dumber.. you troll.

Unregistered
    I am not a cop. I am not even that educated but your lack of proper grammar gives me no hope for this country. Attempting to read and comprehend what you typed gave me a headache and killed brain cells. Congratulations for making everyone in your small circle dumber.. you troll.
    That's Andrew Sheets you're talking too..... Big man in Charlotte County. For whatever reason, he seems to find it necessary to troll the North Port Police forums. I guess his own county isn't enough for him.

Unregistered
    That's Andrew Sheets you're talking too..... Big man in Charlotte County. For whatever reason, he seems to find it necessary to troll the North Port Police forums. I guess his own county isn't enough for him.
    He has no clout over here in CC. Just an annoying uneducated twit who thinks he knows all.

Unregistered
    It’s because everyone in Charlotte knows he is nothing but a toilet scrubbing janitor. Nobody pays him any attention anymore, so now he has to go to North Port. The public hates him, he has no followers and all his radical friends have cast him aside as even they have realized he is a loon.

Unregistered
    Thats funy,youre tod garison is slowly but surely geting rid of the corupt ass trash over there

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast