A trooper pulled a man over for DUI. Then a Hialeah police commander told him not to? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Instead of you writing all this garbage on here, why don’t you make a difference. You are just like all of them. ON THE CHIEF’S TEAMS. Once the chief is gone you will be talking the same garbage. Now go eat your cheese, you rat.
    Why are mad ? Do not be blind to what everyone can see!

Unregistered
    I don’t agree with you. Sounds like you are referring to Bello. Lahera was very fair and mind his own business. In fact, he always notified his officers when they were under the radar. This place will be a better place once the SERGIO the PIG and all his puppets leaves. From BRASS to PATROL.
    Be advised that language like this could be construed as insubordination and could lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. This disrespect will no longer be tolerated.

Unregistered
    Be advised that language like this could be construed as insubordination and could lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. This disrespect will no longer be tolerated.
    Nothing has change. You say the truth and your career is on the line. This is not the City of Hialeah official email. We can type as we please. Do yourself a favor and save your threats, PUPPET. At least, I got real 🎱s.

Unregistered
    Real balls, and you message here anonymously? GTFOH. LMAO!

Unregistered
    shadow boxing champions, lol

Unregistered
    Nothing has change. You say the truth and your career is on the line. This is not the City of Hialeah official email. We can type as we please. Do yourself a favor and save your threats, PUPPET. At least, I got real 🎱s.
    Considering our chiefs past that symbol could be interpreted two ways. So you got blow or balls???

Unregistered
    You are not going to score on me. Anonymous just like you. If any of you were trustworthy, we wouldn’t all be where we are at today. PAPITO, you only want to know, so you can go back and tell. Rata

Unregistered
    No balls, you are not worthy

Unregistered
    It is all caca anyway.

Unregistered
    Who is this idiot? You must be on a real power trip. I guess they used to take your lunch growing up. Let me make something very clear, once an officer goes 06, your administrative power and reach is over. Unless, of course, the officer takes action as a law enforcement officer. Apart from that, go and fly a kite.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast