Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 9
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I called the fat red turd to end this face to face. I don’t need to put my name on here. Ask Trudel why he didn’t answer the phone.
    Another lie form Scum Drum. You called one time a long time ago. I was wiping you from my ass and that’s that’s why I didn’t answer. Your nobody and I’m not trembling you piece of trash.
    Go get your marked car cause your going to need it.

Unregistered
    Don’t go acting like a tough guy now Mark. Hasn’t Drum called you a few times? You’re too much of a coward to pick the phone up.
    Wow let’s see who posted this:
    White
    Anderson
    Ambrose
    Short list but one of the ass smelling guys that do nothing.
    Bahhhhhh

Unregistered
    Mark, Why are you so angry? You got a cake job you didn’t deserve and rode the wave as long as you could. You should be thanking these guys for carrying your dead weight.

Unregistered
    Wow let’s see who posted this:
    White
    Anderson
    Ambrose
    Short list but one of the ass smelling guys that do nothing.
    Bahhhhhh
    Nothing like a pack of brownies sucking as_. You boneless backbones cronies will follow right behind him so get ready and start by trying your uniforms because the road for you little _hits. Tick tock tick tock tick tock. Keep on going.

Unregistered
    Mark, I have never seen anyone so bitter for getting kicked out of a position they never deserved. Now if you got transferred from under the sheriffs desk I would understand why you were upset, you were actually deserving of that position.

Unregistered
    The coward Trudel thinks that if Israel comes back that he will be restored to his former position making OT for doing nothing. What he doesn’t know is that Israel and everyone else knows what Mark is all about. And now they also have learned that Mark is a COWARD who just runs his mouth on a blog.

Unregistered
    The coward Trudel thinks that if Israel comes back that he will be restored to his former position making OT for doing nothing. What he doesn’t know is that Israel and everyone else knows what Mark is all about. And now they also have learned that Mark is a COWARD who just runs his mouth on a blog.
    You know what's great? That all of us are inside that pathetic man's head. He checks this site every five minutes to see what's written about him.

Unregistered
    Does he now know that Israel himself signed off on him going to the school the first time?

Unregistered
    Does he now know that Israel himself signed off on him going to the school the first time?
    Hey Dumb Drum did you forget how you and Fuller screwed Costa?

Unregistered
    That’s the problem with people today. No one screwed Costa other than himself. Another one who did nothing and expected to stay in his position because he was sheriffs buddy.

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast