Rena Street Failure - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll bet none of you were there, let alone working and are taking the goggip of other turds. Funny how people come on here with issues about people they allegedly work with and dont have the balls to talk with them about it. You know, put yoir big boy/girl pants on and have a discussion with another adult. No, you wont do that. You’ll hide here and feed the trolls that are not cops with i formation thats not verified. Nice job....
    How do you know, nobody's had a discussion with either of them?

Unregistered
    Why would anyone need to talk to them? They were sustained by the Sheriff for failing to do their job. It’s a fact. It’s an unfortunate fact that they didn’t get fired. Now we have to work with two known lazy cowards. Like that was a mystery.

Unregistered

And Now It is In The NEWS

What Gualtieri did, or I should say FAILED to do now makes every single PCSO deputy look like an incompetent cowardly buffoon. Should have fired them.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...sers-20181108/

Unregistered
    Th media has the story now and is digging. It will be smashed into Bob's face soon. Couple that with the comments he had made about Peterson and he has already backed himself into a corner. What an azshole. I can't wait!
    BAM! Just like I said.

Unregistered
    This kind of "police work" is unacceptable. This was pure laziness and should have been met with far greater consequences than a bullsh*t reprimand. Obviously these guys must be on the special treatment list. A call of people arguing with shots fired, and they never left their cars, never talked to anyone, and basically hurried back to more important matters like taking selfies, texting, or maybe playing some games on their phones. Sad how deputies and officers have forgotten how to get out and talk to people.

Unregistered
    They were TOLD the shots were from the backyard of that location, you could SEE the camper next to the home from the street. Dimundo cleared the scene in less than 3 minutes. Maybe it was that "hostile to LEO" warning that made him stay in his car. Coroner can't say for certain the order of shots. She could have been alive. She could still be alive if maybe they got out and investigated. Shame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3_...Tvh7aNM4cvVeGA

Unregistered

Reigning Champion!!!

With over 13,000 views and 125 replies, The Rena Street Failure is the 2018 Champion!!! And a sad state of affairs for PCSO. Claudio is still a K9 Deputy and Rob is still a Patrol Corporal. Pathetic folks. So pathetic. But those who drive drunk are fired. Thank God right? So sad.

Unregistered
    With over 13,000 views and 125 replies, The Rena Street Failure is the 2018 Champion!!! And a sad state of affairs for PCSO. Claudio is still a K9 Deputy and Rob is still a Patrol Corporal. Pathetic folks. So pathetic. But those who drive drunk are fired. Thank God right? So sad.
    It's hard to be proud to work at the PCSO. Sheriff Bob is going around making a fool of himself in the national media on a regular basis. His 2nd amendment statements, SYG fiasco and now the MSD Shooting cover up. Not to mention all of the crap that goes on around here. Sometimes it can be embarrassing to say you work here. Then there is the uneven punishments passed down without any real justification. It seems it is whose but you kiss will dictate the outcome, not what you actually did. I don't see it getting any better until someone else takes over.

Unregistered
    It's hard to be proud to work at the PCSO. Sheriff Bob is going around making a fool of himself in the national media on a regular basis. His 2nd amendment statements, SYG fiasco and now the MSD Shooting cover up. Not to mention all of the crap that goes on around here. Sometimes it can be embarrassing to say you work here. Then there is the uneven punishments passed down without any real justification. It seems it is whose but you kiss will dictate the outcome, not what you actually did. I don't see it getting any better until someone else takes over.
    Did the deputy have a duty to protect the citizens. According to at least one judge maybe not. So yes Bob is extremely bias in his punishment of certain personnel. Thre good samples of Bobs mis-steps.

Unregistered
    Go cry on Facebook about it pu$$y boy

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast