Rena Street Failure - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah dummy. Don't you know that we gots secret words for our secret stuff? We gots code words for stuff too. Nobodies knows are code words, cuz they secret. Like our secret handshake where we sticks our thumb up the other deputy butt and smell it. Opps!
    No dumbass (James) you weren’t arrested for a “Stingray” you moron. You were arrested for fraud or so,etching stupid like that. Stingray is old, I’m sure there is better tech out there to locate people we want now. You’re so stupid James.

Unregistered
    "Well, there ain't nobody out here waiving their arms around in the street or nothin so I guess there must not be anybody shot laying around here. Cancel the call" Dimundo.

Wow, great work guys!
    “K13, nothing to see here folks. Nothing jumping out at me. Not at my cruiser anyway. I’m going to go ahead and clear this as a stupid call MIR.”

Thirty minutes later. “Radio to Squad 2 units, we have another call of shots fired at the same exact and specific address we were out at earlier.”

K13 thinks to himself, “This is some bullshit, there’s nothing there, they’ll see.”

Minutes later K13 reopens his precious call that he called bullshit and changes it to an incident report. Hmmmmmm.

Can’t find dead people, can’t find living people, maybe his dog finds drugs?

Unregistered
    Over 10,000 views. Over 100 replies. Do you still think it was BS Claud-Dizzle? A letter of reprimand or counseling? Hahahah. You and goofy the pale giant should have been fired.

Unregistered
    Over 10,000 views. Over 100 replies. Do you still think it was BS Claud-Dizzle? A letter of reprimand or counseling? Hahahah. You and goofy the pale giant should have been fired.
    Th media has the story now and is digging. It will be smashed into Bob's face soon. Couple that with the comments he had made about Peterson and he has already backed himself into a corner. What an azshole. I can't wait!

Unregistered
    Th media has the story now and is digging. It will be smashed into Bob's face soon. Couple that with the comments he had made about Peterson and he has already backed himself into a corner. What an azshole. I can't wait!
    If you can’t afford your medication, AstraZeneca may be able to help.

https://www.astrazeneca-us.com/medicines/Affordability.html

Unregistered
    If you can’t afford your medication, AstraZeneca may be able to help.

https://www.astrazeneca-us.com/medic...rdability.html
    That's all you got? No facts to argue, just personal insults. Game over - you and your master have lost.

Unregistered
    That's all you got? No facts to argue, just personal insults. Game over - you and your master have lost.
    Now you have gone and done it. Now you are going to be accused of being JAMES!

Unregistered
    You ****ers kill me, but on a serious note, I’m her uncle and if what you people are saying about these two deputies are true, and apparently there’s enough of you saying it, so there must be some truth to it, their sorry asses should be fired and so should the sheriff

Unregistered
    Bob will media shop the local news stations and papers and seek out the worthless editors that won't pursue the story in a equal manner. Bob feeds them a line of shit and because he is the Sheriff they buy off on what he says. Then if they get close to uncovering something Bob refuses to provide information and tells them he will comply with a subpoena only. Total BS so if you're looking for a news media outlet to conduct a decent story Bob has beat you to the punch. Good luck with what you seek because reports, phone calls,text messages and e-mails will suddenly not exist or Bob will stonewall those who seek them.

Unregistered
    You ****ers kill me, but on a serious note, I’m her uncle and if what you people are saying about these two deputies are true, and apparently there’s enough of you saying it, so there must be some truth to it, their sorry asses should be fired and so should the sheriff
    The reason for this coverup is that the sheriff is trying to avoid paying out big money in a civil lawsuit. The incident is intentional negligence and dereliction of duty which was a contributory factor to the victim's death. An independent investigation is needed to get to the bottom of this so the evidence can be used in a civil lawsuit. The Internal Affairs investigation is a white-wash to protect the sheriff from a politically disastrous bad decision he made to protect these two clowns by downplaying their laziness and incompetence, and the agency from civil liability.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast