Former police chief Chad Wagner has had enough.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregisteredinstead

Former police chief Chad Wagner has had enough.

Inside scoop says, Former Hollywood Police Chief, and current Major of BSO Human Resources Chad Wagner, is fed-up with what he even references to, is Sgt Jimmy Polan coming in his Office and making demands. Imagine, a former police chief taking orders from a motor Sgt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredinstead View Post
    Inside scoop says, Former Hollywood Police Chief, and current Major of BSO Human Resources Chad Wagner, is fed-up with what he even references to, is Sgt Jimmy Polan coming in his Office and making demands. Imagine, a former police chief taking orders from a motor Sgt.
    Nice try to divide and conquer you loser but what worked with Lamberti wont worl with Israel... cant wait wait to mop the floor with your team in 2020. Bring it!!!

Unregisteredaskhim

Ask mike

Divide and conquer? Ask Mike DiMaggio about Sgt Polan (Motor Sgt). DiMaggio did the honorable thing. He has garnered more respect in 24 hours, than the entire Fort Lauderdale crew has put together over their 20 year careers.

Unregistered
    Everything Polan has touched has gone down the tubes. Even SWAT laughs at him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredaskhim View Post
    Divide and conquer? Ask Mike DiMaggio about Sgt Polan (Motor Sgt). DiMaggio did the honorable thing. He has garnered more respect in 24 hours, than the entire Fort Lauderdale crew has put together over their 20 year careers.
    The honorable thing??? He took a job in the private sector that pays 50k more than he is currently making you idiot!!! Unbelievable...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The honorable thing??? He took a job in the private sector that pays 50k more than he is currently making you idiot!!! Unbelievable...
    I'm a fluffer. I get 120k per yr. Top that!

Unregistered
    I'm a fluffer. I get 120k per yr. Top that!
    You would fluff for free why are they paying you???

Unregistered
    Wagner's a scumbag and ain't going no where! He'll collect a paycheck till the new Sheriff boots him.

Unregistered
    Wagner's a scumbag and ain't going no where! He'll collect a paycheck till the new Sheriff boots him.
    Damn another 6 years (2024) at 150k doesn't sound bad. Good for him!!!

Unregistered
    Damn another 6 years (2024) at 150k doesn't sound bad. Good for him!!!
    Yeah right you Fat syphlitic Fock. Like mumbles the clown can win!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast