More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 51
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go away idiot civilian MY COUNTY TROLL. Stop wishing, before we wish that a DUI crashes and kills your family. Let’s see what you would say then. Pay your ticket and shut the phuck up.
    You are a civilian as well, silly. You seem to have some built up anger. I forgive you for that. And I didn't pay my ticket, I beat the coward in court. It only took a few hours of research to figure out what questions to ask. It's pretty easy to win against a Trooper when you've actually graduated college. Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

Unregistered
    You are a civilian as well, silly. You seem to have some built up anger. I forgive you for that. And I didn't pay my ticket, I beat the coward in court. It only took a few hours of research to figure out what questions to ask. It's pretty easy to win against a Trooper when you've actually graduated college. Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault
    It's a speeding ticket dude. You act like you beat a murder charger. You need some serious help.

Unregistered
    It's a speeding ticket dude. You act like you beat a murder charger. You need some serious help.
    It's not just a speeding ticket. It's a matter of principle. And Troopers seem to forget that there is more to the experience than a ticket. Being disrespectful without recourse is straight up bs. No other profession would allow it. I'm sure you've heard the story of the black (sorry, I can't remember his name) Trooper in A who gave a ticket to a SO deputy one week after the same deputy saved his ass on a traffic stop. He was getting his ass beat, called for backup and the deputy saved him. And then the trooper gave him a ticket. That has nothing to do with the money. It's principle. And it's personal. Good luck getting a quick response the next time you hit your oh sh*t button.

Unregistered

Yea I'm going to call you out on that. Never happened ! Stop being a *****.

Unregistered
    Trooper got 2.5 hours OT... wtf does he care what happened to the case?

Unregistered
    Please elaborate on your hypothesis, Trooper.

Unregistered
    Oh wait, on the story?! That absolutely happened. I talked to a deputy who was on shift when it happened. To elaborate on the deputy's comments, when he was handed a citation he said, "well **** you very much". Pigs! Not police officers. I only mean to direct that towards FHP Troopers. More specifically in Troop A. Absolute sloppy pigs.

Unregistered
    Trooper got 2.5 hours OT... wtf does he care what happened to the case?
    Well if the trooper was sure enough that the action required a citation, shouldn't that trooper care about the outcome of the case? He's trying to correct perceived bad driving behavior after all, is he not? You are hinting that troopers write bs tickets for no reason.

Unregistered
    Still waiting on a response!! It's almost as if I got in an accident in FHP's area 😂

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2929122]Well if the trooper was sure enough that the action required a citation, shouldn't that trooper care about the outcome of the case? He's trying to correct perceived bad driving behavior after all, is he not? You are hinting that troopers write bs tickets for no reason.[/

We can't show we have a vested interest in a paticular case. Could show judge, jury, etc that have something to lose, when in reality we don't. And if we do we won't tell you. We care enough to show up to court, so go ahead and pick Option 4.

Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast