The Park Ranger will be remembered by .............. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Put some peanut 🥜 butter on my nuts and enjoy your licking abilities!
    Couldn't find your nuts ...too small .... midget size ..... but do you use Jiff or Planters Peanut Butter ?????????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't find your nuts ...too small .... midget size ..... but do you use Jiff or Planters Peanut Butter ?????????
    Fox 4 News says, that they will gladly cover this news story and maybe you'll have the Nuts to answer their questions and not run and hide behind your enablers like a Puss Y ... But part 2 of the follow up to the original story is coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us don't need to seek protection from our subordinates, or send people, to interfere with a news reporter .........

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    fox 4 news says, that they will gladly cover this news story and maybe you'll have the nuts to answer their questions and not run and hide behind your enablers like a puss y ... But part 2 of the follow up to the original story is coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!

Some of us don't need to seek protection from our subordinates, or send people, to interfere with a news reporter .........
    oooouuuuccchhh ....

Unregistered
    Keep making him more popular you dumb azz redneck. I read the comments and they were favoring him, people don’t trust the media right now and believe Fox 4 is attacking another public official.

Unregistered
    Honestly is the best policy, I guess:

I'm Sheriff Carmine Marceno and I want to personally welcome you to the Lee County Sheriff's Office! I am able to serve as your Sheriff in the most transparent way possible.

That be said, I admit to lying about my work history, I was a part time Park Ranger and I did not work at the NYPD.
    I flunked the EOT test, twice so Naples PD fired me.

I raised money for the Collier Sheriff but he wouldn’t let me have his job.

I wound up at the LCSO after paying off Mike Scott and the rest is history.

Oh, almost forgot, I had my weasel buddy Holloway fix me up with this red hot babe, Deanna something or other, got her drunk and plowed the field sewing my seed. She got pregnant and almost wrecked my career but no worries my vast resources came to bear and she still born my son.

Well that’s about it.

Vote for me Carmine.

Unregistered

Picking up dog poop

Carmine continues to collect dog turds in the form Collier creeps political pukes and Iriarte idiots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12