IB Followin da TImmy now Jimmy Train
    Fort Myers, Fl 33908

8) Scott Rimjob Reeves
    C/O Spineless Leader of Loser Retirees
    I4 Southern Pride Road
    North Fort Myers, Fl 33917

Unregistered

Gun Show

Wait till the pictures of the gun show are exposed. Dumb Dumb Jimbo Leavens may try to distance himself from his WASP Klan contacts and white is right Southern confederate pride band of loser retirees but the pictures of fellow white friends wearing Thomas Robb and David Duke themed shirts next to Leavens booth and talking to him tell it all. Grand wizard Leavens can't outrun his racist roots!

Unregistered
    This is the only post on this crazy website that really matters. I heard from a member of the Lee Republican Women’s Club that Jim Leavens attended their last meeting. I was told Jim had many negative comments about the current Sheriff and it was apparent he is desperate. When I shared with her that Jim Leavens doesn’t live in Lee County, pay taxes in Lee County and doesn’t vote in Lee County, she was shocked! She asked for all the documentation which was provided. It will be shared throughout all of the Republican Clubs and in her words, “it’s ridiculous he’s even allowed to get on the ballot”.

Unregistered
    What’s funnier, when and if he gets the signature cards to qualify, a public request will be completed. It’s a whopping $20 charge to be placed on a USB for all of them. Then $40,000 will be spent sending out mass mailings to those same people that signed those signature cards, rookies. Basically twice as much as he has raised so far from his massive support group. He’s raised $22,000 and spent $22,000, don’t forget to pay worker comps Diana also!

Unregistered

This is how Don Marcino Rolls

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s funnier, when and if he gets the signature cards to qualify, a public request will be completed. It’s a whopping $20 charge to be placed on a USB for all of them. Then $40,000 will be spent sending out mass mailings to those same people that signed those signature cards, rookies. Basically twice as much as he has raised so far from his massive support group. He’s raised $22,000 and spent $22,000, don’t forget to pay worker comps Diana also!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6qV...qqVfJo5nyqm3vY

Unregistered

Deductive Reasoning

Losers Row
    Send regards to:

1) Jimmy Whitey Leavens
    C/O Imperial Grand Wizard Ku Klux Klan
    84 Many Big Belly Segregated Way
    Punta Gorda, Florida 34812

2) Richard Rat Fink Spence
    C/O Child and Drug Trafficking
    22 Double Cross You Blvd
    Alva, Fl 33905

3) Joe Do Boy Barley
    C/O Dishonorable Marine Gayway
    1B Too Dumb To Know Drive
    Alva, Fl 33905

4) Robert Cray Cray Forrest
    C/O Token
    123 Looney Tunes Road
    Bonita, Fl 33910

5) Kerry Backstabbing Griner
    C/O The Retirees Loser Club
    14 Blame Everyone But Me Way
    Sanibel, Fl 33957

6) Brian Double DUI Emmons
    C/O Cracker Quacker Stumpy's for Leavens
    I4 Any Racist Who Runs Way
    Cape Coral, Fl 33903

7) Kevin Can't Stop Lying Karlsen
    C/O Demotion
    IB Followin da TImmy now Jimmy Train
    Fort Myers, Fl 33908

8) Scott Rimjob Reeves
    C/O Spineless Leader of Loser Retirees
    I4 Southern Pride Road
    North Fort Myers, Fl 33917

So using the Leavens Loser Logic let's look at his main criticism:

1) Leavens goes to Republican events and hokey feed me forums at people's houses touting how the current sheriff allegedly asked a woman he allegedly got pregnant to have an abortion. First, never mind the fact many people worked with Leavens back in the day when he asked a previous wife to get an abortion instead of having the child.
    Second, the woman in question never had an abortion and allegedly claims to have a stillborn baby which would require an autopsy and investigation which never occurred.
    Third, the woman making these claims has links to criminal Chris ******* and criminal **** Spence SO they are tied to Jimbo Whitey Leavens.

So using the Leavens Loser Logic deductive reasoning merely asking a woman about the possibility of abortion; a contraversial subject that over 80% of Americans support along with 65% of Republicans, is the same as actually being a murderer.

With this logic, Leavens jokes and statements of past lynchings of African Americans in Lee County makes him a mass murderer guilty of genocide. His statements about minorities and the LGBTQ community makes him white supremecist..................wait that one is actually true

Unregistered
    He pulls up to events like he just left the Redneck Yacht Club with his pals. Tuck your shirt in and at least try to look credible.

Unregistered

Retiree losers Club

Good luck Pete! You'll make a good sheriff

Jim : You could learn a lot from Hedrick about how to realistically weigh your options and make a successful run for a
    P O L I T I C A L office. First of all, learn something about politics. Now, being a 30 year veteran of a law enforcement agency led by a politically elected sheriff, you'd think you'd be wiser about running. A few pointers are: 1) move to said county you plan to run for 2) have a record of voting and paying taxes in said county 3) don't have a history in said county of being racist, homophobic, and zena phobic.

Another big tip: Have the ability to raise money. You don't have to raise as much as the incumbent (although that's a HUGE help)

Also, it helps to have some support withing the agency and the community. You have none and the group of disgruntled retirees are actually hurting your image and thwarting any support from within the agency or big community support. Mos of them have been known to be racist and homophobic like you
    If the band of loser retirees claiming to support Leavens really mean it why don't they put their names and money behind it and write a check like the hundreds of current employees have done for Sheriff Marceno??

$22,000 and how much of that was Leavens or his family's money? Geez Jimbo, instead of begging people to host your feed me forums where you get to pig out, get some people to write checks. Why haven't the big mouthed band of loser retirees wrote checks? Can't Big mouth Billingham cut down on her meds and write you a check? Cracker Quaker Emmons could Uber and write you a check instead of on his bail money and DUI court costs. Scott Spineless Reeves and Joe Do Boy Gayway Barley could write a check instead of going to their civil war reenactments.

Unregistered
    Charlotte County resident being removed from eligibility soon.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast