Nypd scum - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nypd scum

Unregistered
    17800, really a$$wipe, I made that working at 711 before i had a real job. Just goes to show how stupid you are Jailer...you cant even record your salary correct. So you want us to believe you made (XYZ) okay blow it out your a$$.

Unregistered
    Take your ball and go home, douche.

Unregistered
    Ah ha, we won you lost now go pound sand and SAD.

Unregistered
    I work in Tamarac and I hate these NYPD dirt bags. They come here and walk around like Police Kings. I will tell you what, I'll slap the f*ck out of any of you Cracker Jack ball park hot dog di*k heads. Take those glasses and shove them up your ass tough guy.

Unregisteredwowater

Why would you

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work in Tamarac and I hate these NYPD dirt bags. They come here and walk around like Police Kings. I will tell you what, I'll slap the f*ck out of any of you Cracker Jack ball park hot dog di*k heads. Take those glasses and shove them up your ass tough guy.
    Why the hell would you admit that you work in Tamarac, and then tare up the NYPD. Now, stop crying because you didn't get your new Dodge Charger before the other guy who doesn't Wright as many tickets as you. Stop crying because you didn't get your military grade vest carrier before the other guy who didn't make as many traffic arrest as you did. And, of course you didn't get a fancy baseball cap like everyone else. My friend, with your crybaby mentality, you wouldn't last a day in not only New York, but any other urban city police department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that's telling them, you go GIRL!!

Unregistered
    I would expect the gay deputies to moan and cry like lil hoes, sheesh.....
    you guys...most who never had a real job should thank yr lucky stars that you are employable at all !!!!!!
    just low grade nit wits who were to lazy work and to scared to steal !

Unregistered
    NYPD guys need to go. Not welcome here.

Unregistered

Bso scum

From my first day in the academy I did more work than you a hole. I wasn't able to park next to the academy I had to walk through the snow and be told my shoes weren't polished enough. I graduated at Madison square garden not at the African American library with 1800 other cops. I never had an Fto I had to learn everything on my own and never complained once. I made an unknown amount of arrests just so I could prove to others I was worthy of riding in a sector car. You **** suckers are handed a laptop free equipment and a take home car and you still talk crap about us. Grow up and you transfer somewhere else because I'm not leaving

Unregistered

Bso scum

And at the end of it all I dug body parts out of a hole called 911. I did this for two months and hopefully gave closure to multiple families. The only thing you dug out of the ground was your mothers filthy diaper. Go f yourself you two second tough guy.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast