The Real Robert Forrest - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    $60.00 dollars

Unregistered
    Oh no, game over! Tim Fisher just endorsed Jim Leavens. All media report to the court house steps for an official announcement on Tuesday at 9:00am. There will be eight people In attendance.

Unregistered

Fisher fall out

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh no, game over! Tim Fisher just endorsed Jim Leavens. All media report to the court house steps for an official announcement on Tuesday at 9:00am. There will be eight people In attendance.
    This thread is absolutely NOT TRUE. I'm a good personal friend of Tim Fisher and campaigned, for better or worse, for him. Tim is a TRUE Christian and has no malice against anyone and parted ways with Jim Leavens years ago when he learned how fake and racist he is.

Angel Q

Unregistered
    Jim is definitely a racist! Patiently holding something for you Jim, Angela will be proud.

Unregistered
    Robert Two Faced Cray Cray Fores III is the Absolute Poster Child for Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Leavens campaign.
    A vote for Whitey Leavens is a vote to return the agency to the ole white is right good ole boy days
    . Moon Pie rant

Unregistered
    Robert Two Faced Cray Cray Fores III is the Absolute Poster Child for Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Leavens campaign.
    A vote for Whitey Leavens is a vote to return the agency to the ole white is right good ole boy days
    . Moon pie rant

Pride,Integrity,and Guts.

Robert Forrest Criminal.

Firstly, his grammar is horrible. It pains me to read his email.
    This "man" was no law enforcement officer. The reason he was taken off road patrol many years back is not known by newer LCSO employees. While on duty, he broke into his ex-girlfriend's home (burglary). I was not there personally; however, I do know several that were. It was alleged he had also urinated on her bed. The watch commander recommended he be terminated immediately, but he was instead placed in the corrections bureau and was in charge of the bailiffs for many years, as most of us remember him.
    When his buddy, Rod Shoap, somehow was elected, Shoap put Forrest back on road patrol. This man did not know Florida laws. He would advise deputies that a burglary was a criminal mischief and vice versa. He had to be corrected constantly..by deputies. Additionally, he targeted deputies who had any link to his indiscretions, including those that had knowledge of his burglary accusations. He was allowed to do this by Shoap. Shoap's blatant nepotism with regards to his son was embarrassing and shameful. Unfortunately, Mike Scott was also a friend of Forrest, thus allowing him to continue his behavior and be promoted.
    I wish no human harm; however, this man deserves any and all misfortune that comes his way. He has sexually harassed and ruined the careers of many.
    Good riddance.
    On a side note, I am not current on the state of affairs within the agency, but when I had worked with James Leavens he always seemed like a good and fair LEO and person. I am curious why so many are showing hate towards him.

Unregistered

Security gaurd

We don't hate Shrek, we all feel sorry for him!
    He has the lowest support of any person that has ever run for sheriff.
    The poor guys own family laughs at him.
    Look at the list of losers that support him.
    Disgruntled ex employees, an ex sheriff.
    The guy that ran for state attorney (Crew lee) and is now facing disciplinary
    proceedings against him by the fla bar!
    He wrote so many letters about current sheriff it killed any chance for Shrek to win.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride,Integrity,and Guts. View Post
    Firstly, his grammar is horrible. It pains me to read his email.
    This "man" was no law enforcement officer. The reason he was taken off road patrol many years back is not known by newer LCSO employees. While on duty, he broke into his ex-girlfriend's home (burglary). I was not there personally; however, I do know several that were. It was alleged he had also urinated on her bed. The watch commander recommended he be terminated immediately, but he was instead placed in the corrections bureau and was in charge of the bailiffs for many years, as most of us remember him.
    When his buddy, Rod Shoap, somehow was elected, Shoap put Forrest back on road patrol. This man did not know Florida laws. He would advise deputies that a burglary was a criminal mischief and vice versa. He had to be corrected constantly..by deputies. Additionally, he targeted deputies who had any link to his indiscretions, including those that had knowledge of his burglary accusations. He was allowed to do this by Shoap. Shoap's blatant nepotism with regards to his son was embarrassing and shameful. Unfortunately, Mike Scott was also a friend of Forrest, thus allowing him to continue his behavior and be promoted.
    I wish no human harm; however, this man deserves any and all misfortune that comes his way. He has sexually harassed and ruined the careers of many.
    Good riddance.
    On a side note, I am not current on the state of affairs within the agency, but when I had worked with James Leavens he always seemed like a good and fair LEO and person. I am curious why so many are showing hate towards him.

It isn't a lot of hate. It is a handful of people that post multiple messages. Go ask anyone who has any integrity who worked with Leavens and they will tell you the truth, if you want lies from desperate dirtbags who are only trying to keep their cushy jobs and white shirts you know who to talk to.

Unregistered

Good response jimbob

At least you act like you like yourself
    We all know you hate the person you have become
    Desperate, jealous and pathetic loser
    You won’t ever take anyone’s job
    We all feel so sorry for you

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234