Narcotics Unit? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Narcotics Unit?

Unregistered
    That's because our Narc units in SIS have 3 hour work days and play golf on duty!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's because our Narc units in SIS have 3 hour work days and play golf on duty!
    Shit they work more then the fop !

Unregistered
    Sorry, but not sorry. Last time cops 39d a drug dealer (Freddy Grey), the cops were all charged with murder and you pathetic citizens showed support for the thug and not the police... you asked for this and now you got it.. enjoy your drug infested community. I live in a nice neighborhood FAR from the city so it doesn't effect me and "my" community 🖕🏻
    Hate to bust your bubble in fantasy land playboy, but drug dealers don't be selling drugs in overtown or liberty city anymore, they are actually moving their dealings and products to nice neighborhoods. Don't be surprised when that shit hits your neighborhood and then you'll be worried as well tough guy.

Unregistered
    Hate to bust your bubble in fantasy land playboy, but drug dealers don't be selling drugs in overtown or liberty city anymore, they are actually moving their dealings and products to nice neighborhoods. Don't be surprised when that shit hits your neighborhood and then you'll be worried as well tough guy.

Yeah okay you must not drive through those areas retard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12