Central FL LEO looking for advice - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Great article, let’s do it immediately!

Unregistered
    Might as well wear whatever we want. There’s only about five people working here anymore and out of those five 1 might care about his job. The other 4 give zero fukkks about anything. Morale is at an all time low in the history of this place. Counting the days til I give the middle finger salute. Wear what you want bc nobody gives a flying shixz.

Unregistered
    I don’t care if you wear Dennis Rodman’s wedding dress to work. I have under 10 months to go and I never have to see any of you ever again. So show up as drag queen, member of the village people, hells angel , electric horseman, navy seal chuck norris ,run dmc ,fraggle rock character (your choice) ,super hero mexican pro wrestler, jason, freddy kruger, col sanders, bla bla bla. Idc IDC iDC about this job anymore as do most every person I work with. So wear a 1940s diver suit with the helmet and the boots. Whatever bro. Kaitlyn and Kurt have f’d this place up so bad nobody cares anymore!!! Bye!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Might as well wear whatever we want. There’s only about five people working here anymore and out of those five 1 might care about his job. The other 4 give zero fukkks about anything. Morale is at an all time low in the history of this place. Counting the days til I give the middle finger salute. Wear what you want bc nobody gives a flying shixz.

10-08 TV cares, lol. I’m so glad we spend money that versus solving crime.

Unregistered

10-08 TV cares, lol. I’m so glad we spend money on that versus solving crime.

Unregistered
    I don’t care if you wear Dennis Rodman’s wedding dress to work. I have under 10 months to go and I never have to see any of you ever again. So show up as drag queen, member of the village people, hells angel , electric horseman, navy seal chuck norris ,run dmc ,fraggle rock character (your choice) ,super hero mexican pro wrestler, jason, freddy kruger, col sanders, bla bla bla. Idc IDC iDC about this job anymore as do most every person I work with. So wear a 1940s diver suit with the helmet and the boots. Whatever bro. Kaitlyn and Kurt have f’d this place up so bad nobody cares anymore!!! Bye!!
    We should talk about her days working at Outback and her BFF.

Unregistered

Dear central Fl LEO

After 26+ years at SSO during the Monge, Balkwill and Knight era, in my experience, SSO was at one time a premier agency on the west coast of Florida with comparatively the best equipment, training and staffing levels with coworkers that loved the job and watched out for eachother. It has declined from what it once was especially during the Knight era. I have been gone for a decade now and probably forgot more than I remember, but I do remember the moral being nothing like it once was during the first half of my time there. I was at one time an FTO and had the opportunity to see many people who left their current agency for greener grass on the SSO side of the fence. My advice to you is stay at your current agency, keep your seniority, and finish your career there. Move back to your hometown after you retire. To finish your 25-30 years for your retirement benefit will go fast and then you can enjoy your retirement when you move in a town that you didn’t have to work in. As far as the call loads, they were just as described in other responses when I worked there. I came to the conclusion that the job had been reduced to saving people from their own stupidity and catering to crackpots. In conclusion, the grass is not greener, don’t uproot yourself and your family. Move back here when you retire.

Unregistered
    10-08 TV cares, lol. I’m so glad we spend money on that versus solving crime.
    Just like the old news letters and everything thing else ever sheriff tries to do to “inform the community”. Here is him Col Klink Kaitlyn. Nobody cares. You are wasting money on something that is designed to make your ego inflate. It has nothing to do with the people of this town. Just like every other PIO you to will be asked to leave eventually because this agency is bigger than you. Hey ask 10 employees how badly she treat people. I dare you.

Unregistered
    I watched a cop out west interviewing Gabby and Brian he was wearing a “load” bearing vest. Seems like it was a great place to bare the heavy load of his dirty covid mask, which was really all he had on the vest. Seems real useful and gross. The vest was dirty (as usual) and he looked like a hobo on National TV. What will you carry on your vest? I am going to load mine up with “Flare”. I am only putting on 15 pieces of flare though, the bare minimum

Unregistered
    So you don’t like the vest?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast