Look For Commissioner Comemierda To Move For Chief Avocado To Be Removed Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Look For Commissioner Comemierda To Move For Chief Avocado To Be Removed Today

Unless this is just a hustle to make Mayor Bitcoin ***** go along with one of his deals, look for "Comemierda" to move to fire Chief today.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unless this is just a hustle to make Mayor Bitcoin ***** go along with one of his deals, look for "Comemierda" to move to fire Chief today.
    if the chief gets fired, the city shows it isn't committed to cleaning up/out

Unregistered
    if the chief gets fired, the city shows it isn't committed to cleaning up/out
    Good hope they fire his ass! That Cuban mafia comment is still is still being brought up on radio Mambi.

I guess you pissed off the "Cuban mafia" bigtime!!

Unregistered
    so, then you're saying there exist the cuban mafia here

Unregistered
    This is Crespo, and I not only have repeatedly stated that the City of Miami operates as an organized criminal conspiracy, but I have written dozens of stories with backup documents providing the documentation to support my claims.

Unregistered
    He needs to be fired

Unregistered
    Send him back to Hollywood where he belongs

Unregistered
    He needs to be fired
    Stand down sailor that’s an order.

Unregistered
    This is Crespo, and I not only have repeatedly stated that the City of Miami operates as an organized criminal conspiracy, but I have written dozens of stories with backup documents providing the documentation to support my claims.
    Crespo, you have written many compelling articles regarding how past and present elected and appointed City of Miami officials “manage” the city. Even with ostensible supporting evidence, the FBI has not taken your lead and initiated an investigation that might have resulted in convictions. Perhaps innuendoes and suppositions don’t quite measure up to reasonable suspicion and less probable cause to launch investigations, arrest and convict city officials.

What does it say about Acevedo when he states Miami is run by the Cuban Mafia and then gleefully accepts a $300K-plus contract from that same Cuban Mafia “running Miami?” In some quarters, such hypocrisy is considered nothing more than the corrupt use of one's talents for the sake of personal or financial gain. In other words, whoring.

Unregistered
    When the story first broke I tweeted that if the city of Miami was the Cuban Mafia, then he was the police chief on the take. I have no love for this Chief because I think he was a patsy who showed up because he figured this was the next step in his career path, and now that it looks like it's going to bite him in the ass, then he gets what he deserves. That however does not make the gangsters at City hall anymore honorable. They are crooks and grifters who walk in the door looking for opportunities to enrich themselves, and with few exceptions do everything they can to pocket as much graft and legal bribery as they can during their time in office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast