More Troopers leaving Pensacola - Page 26
Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about I meet you half way; the back parking lot of Troop D Orlando. Then we’ll see who the real Trooper is.
    I remember when I was in middle school.

Unregistered
    How about I meet you half way; the back parking lot of Troop D Orlando. Then we’ll see who the real Trooper is.
    Ooh.. tough guy.

Unregistered
    I remember when I was in middle school.
    The highest level of education most FHP Troopers have completed, including myself.

But I’ll still kick your butt in the parking lot. Hell, I’ll even meet you in Sarasota if it makes you feel better. I’ll send you some bus money.

Unregistered
    Is that where you're giving the handjobs?

Unregistered
    I guess one of the guys posting got their butt kicked, got troopers in Pensacola, or transferred/quit. Since the pcola thrrad5has died, lmao.

Unregistered

Question

I haven't heard anything on the news about a trooper shortage in Pensacola. People would be throwing a fit by now. I guess FHP gave an order to not talk about it.

Unregistered

You obviously haven't watched the news the last couple of years. Multiple stories on it.

Unregistered
    Bumping to top, still a problem

Unregistered
    Bumping to top, still a problem
    Tallahassee doesn't care! They will just promote more to THI or FLAIR so the Col. can tell the other states he has a special team (and by special I mean the short bus) while the road suffers and the public waits hours for a trooper!

Unregistered
    Tallahassee doesn't care! They will just promote more to THI or FLAIR so the Col. can tell the other states he has a special team (and by special I mean the short bus) while the road suffers and the public waits hours for a trooper!
    So, what does FLAIR stand for?

Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast