Stop Harrassing me for Stats - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt. A. Frades, your actions needs to cease immediately,I am a Patrolman meaning call for service is my duty. I tell you what,If an arrest needs to be made I will do what needs to be done. I believe on the Constitution of this country,if you are being pressured for Stats by the Commander,guess what buddy this is Your Problem not mine. I will not be taking any more crap from you. I will not go Out there and Harras or stir crap in the Hood,doing it goes against DOJ and Constitution.

This will be my only and last warning,leave me alone regarding Stats,this behavior is a thing of the Past. It is illegal,immoral,unethical to do so. If You Can’t take the Heat get out of the Oven. You should had remain in Allapattah,sleeping all night long, kissing J.E A**. Don’t think I have not done my homework on you,am a Rookie but a lot smarter than you think.

If you continue I will be filing an EEOC on you,I will contact the media and I have an attorney on QRX to take care of business. This is beyond FOP,push my buttons you soon will see.
    Supervisors, have been going after stats for years. The good ones know, you'll do what necessary, in accordance with the law. It's not hard anywhere in the city to get out of your car and have a arrest, right in front of you. Your job, is not only calls for service. The problem you'll be having soon is the supervisor will be calling you to arrest so-n-so on what they saw. Good luck with that. To me it's BS. The only thing that can be done to you is your evaluation, won't be that great. When officers start making questionable arrest to please their supervisors and DOJ or any other agency starts taking a look at you. YOU will be on your own! The department will cut and run and leave you holding the bag. Don't think for a minute, you'll have backing. Now to the moron Ron, STFU! Your gone, thank god! All you are is a lair and a wanna-be cop again. All you do is sit on your lazy azz and tell lies on what your doing now or what you've done.

Unregistered
    frades was my fto, what a loser, all he did was make bad jokes and tell other peoples war stories. yes he would make me the look out while he slept on the river.

Unregistered
    You must be a royal azzhole, your grammer and writing skills are that of about a fourth grader. The new wonder rookies couldn't save themselves much less anyone else and couldn't find a real bad guy even in the county jail.
    The real idiot is you,Download Webster Dictionary App., proof read your crap. GRAMMAR, not Grammer. You are a Mariconsito like many at MPD. Come pingon

By the way 4th grader or not the Message was conveyed. You are a Chupa cabra.

Unregistered
    You need to file a formal complaint, contact ACLU anonymously and tell them what's going on , they will put and end to it , they wait for moments like this to proved the abusive been committed in the black community but you have to do it if not you are going to get stress out , sick and when you make a mistake on an arrest and you will no one will back you up ,

Unregistered
    When it comes to quotas, somehow our local media seems to lack the curious nature to examine whether your claims are valid or not. Of course, when a doltish FHP command officer put it on paper, demanding citations, the media jumped on it and he eventually he "retired."

To change this obsolete and potentially dangerous model, as it can be a trigger for unnecessary use of force situations, it will require leadership. That can only be brought in by a new police chief who views policing from a different prism than most, if not all, current internal aspirants and even external ones. Policing is about serving and protecting, handling calls for service promptly, diligently and effectively. When not conducting calls for service generated, preliminary investigations, officers should engage in preventive patrol at locations identified as vulnerable through CompStat or the officers' personal knowledge based on experience and training. Investigative stops must be made pursuant to the parameters established by Terry v Ohio and Florida's Stop and Frisk Law, FSS 901.151 and that is, Reasonable Suspicion that a crime was committed, is being committed or is about to be committed. Not to satisfy a sergeant's demands for "stats!" Arrests and citations are tools of the vocation; not metrics for evaluating officers' effectiveness based on "productivity."

For your sake, we hope Francis Xavier Suarez sees through the facade many will put on and will direct his city manager to appoint a police chief who will depart from the numbers or statistics model and embrace the service and protection paradigm. Though sadly we hear that Francis, over the years as city commissioner, has not been a supporter of Police and Fire. We hope that is wrong, for public safety IS government's first priority.
    I want to thank you for your sincere advice,and you are on point. I am new and I think like you,Police work is not about Stats. I am seriously considering changing Dept. Or reset and change career. I am not lazy,I come to work give the community 100%.I don’t call (I) every week etc. Sad how the Chief allows it. Stay Safe

Unregistered
    You need to file a formal complaint, contact ACLU anonymously and tell them what's going on , they will put and end to it , they wait for moments like this to proved the abusive been committed in the black community but you have to do it if not you are going to get stress out , sick and when you make a mistake on an arrest and you will no one will back you up ,
    Thank you, I will be calling them soon. Just tired of the BS.

Unregistered
    Listen up you UNSAT LOSER. You WILL make arrests and you WILL write tickets. Otherwise you will never get any ****ing training you request or any time off. And CEO can and will be denied. So go ahead and continue being a dead beat. You don’t even have the balls to post your name. If you got a problem come find me in the Sgt’s Office. I’ll be writing your reprimand
    Hahaha put yours first here then ill go see you and see what you can do. And deny my CEO pa que tu vea como te reviento el Culo en siete pedazos.

Unregistered
    Don't get caught up in the numbers game for anyone, it's not worth it. We have had people get in trouble for the pressures that come with demanding stats. Those same people demanding will pretend they played no part in what they create. And they will coward and hide when something goes wrong.
    The majority of those demanding numbers where big zeros themselves. Those that know how to lead and have experience know how to get the job done withought putting you in a bad situation.

Unregistered
    If this is true what's going on in the City, I'm glad I'm applying with a master's degree just in case they give me some bullsh*t I can teach them about what's wrong and what's right under the law which I noticed they don't teach much in the academy. Great work there rookie! Don't let these crooked officers corrupt you!

Unregistered
    Listen pull up your big boy pants do your job which includes arresting people if you can't play with the big boys in the sandbox go cry to your mommy biatch.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast