Judicial race - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Judicial race

I am an LEO and I don't care if he is the son of a deputy or anyone. If this kid committed rape he should be sent to prison for life or if I was in charge I'd hang em'. :evil:

good call

This is past the limitations for pursuing anything.
    No charges were filed for that (seems odd.)
    I just find it odd that he is now a deputy and able to pull this female in question over.
    If I had already had my budweiser, I would have posted that little shi^'s name here.
    Justice comes for those who can either afford it or influence it.
    One day, I might drink a few too many and really get to typing.

The biggest screw ever

Anytime you feel bad about yourself, just remember the Tampa Fire Rescue's Drop people.
    Talk about getting the shaft.
    It goes for the TPD as well.
    The mayor walked into the stations and told us we were partners for life with the city.
    Then, I took it up the a%%hole for the first time in my life.
    I swore I would never go gay.
    I was forced to.
    We all saw who wiped each others faces after stuffing them full of cake.
    I hope that multiplier shoots to 25% after the mayor gets reelected.
    Do you all really think she cares about you?
    Just like your first girlfriend.
    She cared about you too until you caught her with your best friend and you never signed a preschool nuptial.
    That check yes button should have had a disclaimer at the bottom of the note you passed.
    And as for the other incident here...bring back the public hangings. Tell your friend to go to IA and let them handle it. They hired the guy, let them deal with it.

Re: Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by IA
    I'm asking so that I know what the policies are before I tell this person what to do.
    You don't have to get stupid.
    Let's see what would happen if this woman gets pulled over by the father of the man who raped her (A deputy at HCSO).
    The entire incident was questionable anyways due to the former officer and now current deputies involvement.
    All I was asking is what the policies are regarding something like this.
    Yes a deputies son committed multiple felonies including raping a friend of mine.

I guess the S.O. wasn't too foresightful, but I think they failed to write an SOP that says what their policy is when a woman gets pulled over by the father of a man who raped her (a deputy at HCSO). It still isn't clear how the father can pull her over if his son is the deputy, but you don't seem to be able to write a coherent message.

If you have a friend who is sitting on an unreported rape (no pun intended) she should report it. If it wasn't REALLY a rape she should move on.

If you are trying to shock us by saying that the son of a law enforcement officer has committed felonies you are many, many years too late. And, not just sons, but wives and daughters too. I used to work with a deputy whose wife became a bank robber and whose daughter became a druggie, a prostitute, and shacked up with a safe burgler. Another deputy's son is probably still in Raiford for a multitude of felonies.

Bottom line is that unless you are your own "friend" it's probably time for you to butt out.

If your "friend" has a legitimate issue she should go to IA; if not she should go away.

You aren't going to get a better answer because there is no "policy" for the situation you describe.

:!:

94-45

You can probably expect her to get a big fat ticket like 94-45.
    Maybe a good arrest for refusal to sign and there you go.
    He probably needs the stats anyways and can't wait.

You wouldn't make a good detective would you :!:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12