2024 Hiring

Thread: 2024 Hiring

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

2024 Hiring

is anyone else in the process from September 2023 until now? I took my psych a month ago and have not heard back since. I'm curious of others progress in the hiring process.

-Hiring process

I’m in the process also from September 2023 and I took the psych back on April it has been 2 months and I still have not heard back. So far have you heard anything back from them? If so how long it took you to hear back from them?
    I do not know if I should email them asking for any updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Yc1 View Post
    I’m in the process also from September 2023 and I took the psych back on April it has been 2 months and I still have not heard back. So far have you heard anything back from them? If so how long it took you to hear back from them?
    I do not know if I should email them asking for any updates.
    Yes, my background investigator contacted me through email about a month after my Psych. if you already did your polygraph and psych 1, the next step is the background investigation which probably already started. When your background investigator is ready to meet you, you will have to turn in 5 reference letters and bring them in. I was told there is no hiring classes until September.