Pinellas deputy arrested after lying about beating handcuffed inmate, sheriff says
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered
    Who’s the deputy who poisoned another deputy at the courthouse . Why was she saved

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s the deputy who poisoned another deputy at the courthouse . Why was she saved
    Because her victim did not die.

Unregistered
    Less cameras on patrol. Are you that dumb, they all wear a cam on them

Unregistered
    Trust none of the brass because they will sell you out when the SHTF. Document everything because it may save your job and your freedom someday.

Unregistered
    He should’ve left the state until the SaO no filed the case. He would’ve avoid jail and not been one of Bob’s props.

Bob wonders why his deputies allow shit bags to yell and cuss at us. He wants us to take charge. Right.

Unregistered
    I do agree the job at the jail has changed over the years.. 25 years of dedicated service deserves a lot more respect than what the Sheriff has given him.. I will leave it at that.. Good day.

Unregistered
    Cater to the inmates, call supervisors and put the problems on their laps, get in your time and money and leave as soon as you can. That's how Car1 wants the jail to run and if you can't do it get out before the same thing happens to you. Not worth losing your job, freedom and pension.

Unregistered
    He should’ve left the state until the SaO no filed the case. He would’ve avoid jail and not beenA one of Bob’s props.

Bob wonders why his deputies allow shit bags to yell and cuss at us. He wants us to take charge. Right.
    Is busting open the eye of a guy cuffed behind his back okay? If you think it is maybe someone should try it to you? Real man Knight is. Let’s see if he can fight a guy not cuffed.

Unregistered
    Is busting open the eye of a guy cuffed behind his back okay? If you think it is maybe someone should try it to you? Real man Knight is. Let’s see if he can fight a guy not cuffed.
    Fifteen to twenty years ago, this wouldn’t be an issue at the agency. Sometimes people need to be tuned up for acting up. I remember sergeants come to my call with suspect handcuffed in my backseat. I would be interviewing witnesses and the sergeant without telling anyone would beat the crap out of the suspect in backseat for acting up. This was the norm of the agency. This is why the criminals feared and respected us. Totally different agency today. The sheriff wonders why the agency is no longer respected by criminals and dead beats. It’s his policies.

Unregistered
    That’s was deputy T.Morgan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast