CM at it again !!!!!!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CM was famously quoted as saying, Well, we got them Tahoe's and Glocks?, when morale was low. He couldn't wrap his head around why things didn't improve. It is important to note that this was his, and KV's mind set. Smoke and mirrors as one might say. Another example of incompetence, ignorance, coddling, pandering, obtuse, naive, and most importantly apprenticed. What you have to understand is that CM has never had an original thought in his life. His mind set depends on who is in the room. If you pay attention, all of his cronies are the same way. Weak and conning. No moral or ethical self awareness. None what so ever. I'm in charge of this case. I must marry myself to the attorneys, befriend them, pick their minds so that I can claim knowledge, look smart, and dare I say, smoke and mirrors happens again. My advise to either side of this argument is to just sit back and watch. The pattern will remain. Each City Manager was wined and dined. Each person that gives advantage to CM's ego, wined and dined. Through his entire life. If those people are stained eventually, watch how fast he ignores them. Is this a leader? Is this loyalty? Is this the best that the city has to offer to it's constituents. This guy is the most Machiavellian person we have ever met. Which is surprising to some. The vailed and used. Obvious to anyone with an IQ above 80. Regarding the FBI. This is the comedic portion of the show. When one of us walk into CM's office and see the picture of he, KV and Comey, you see three of the biggest liars in Law Enforcement in the past 10 years, local to federal. It's no wonder why we are under the microscope of the public and media like never before. WE have leaders that couldn't lead an addict to the dope man. Just watch folks and know that sometimes karma is a *****, your peace is better than proving a point and everyone has their day. JR. Do your job to the best of your ability. Go home and love your family.
    I read your post and I am trying to be as objective and impartial as I can. I am trying to understand your position, while using Admin as the measuring stick. The part I do not understand is why both CM and KV keep coming up? KV hasn’t worked here since when? And CM being the politically astute figure he is he probably has next to no contact with him, strictly for political reasons. Since you keep bringing them both up together tells me both probably out ranked you (through no fault of your own) and made decisions (correctly or incorrectly) that correlated directly to you and that may have harmed you in some way.

Again, I am being as objective as I can here but your post goes into more of an arcade game of whack a mole. The city manager, Comey, addicts, the FBI in a generalized sense. I won’t call it no sequitur because that’s not true. I am just trying to connect the dots as it specifically relates to late 2021 almost 2022.

KV is gone and by and large mostly forgotten. He will never be in another position here to right any of his wrongs. It is more probable than not that CM was promoted higher than he should have been but the same can be said for most supervisors and that includes every agency in the country. They are human beings just like the rest of us and that’s nobody’s fault.

Was the ghost handled correctly? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Did admin dodge a huge bullet with him not harming anybody else or even being alive to prosecute? ABSOLUTELY.

But wouldn’t it be more productive instead of tying CM to KV as it relates to 2022 and tie him to TG and possibly be more specific with gripes and more importantly, offering plausible solutions to those gripes?

Again I am being objective here. For what that’s worth

Unregistered
    I read your post and I am trying to be as objective and impartial as I can. I am trying to understand your position, while using Admin as the measuring stick. The part I do not understand is why both CM and KV keep coming up? KV hasn’t worked here since when? And CM being the politically astute figure he is he probably has next to no contact with him, strictly for political reasons. Since you keep bringing them both up together tells me both probably out ranked you (through no fault of your own) and made decisions (correctly or incorrectly) that correlated directly to you and that may have harmed you in some way.

Again, I am being as objective as I can here but your post goes into more of an arcade game of whack a mole. The city manager, Comey, addicts, the FBI in a generalized sense. I won’t call it no sequitur because that’s not true. I am just trying to connect the dots as it specifically relates to late 2021 almost 2022.

KV is gone and by and large mostly forgotten. He will never be in another position here to right any of his wrongs. It is more probable than not that CM was promoted higher than he should have been but the same can be said for most supervisors and that includes every agency in the country. They are human beings just like the rest of us and that’s nobody’s fault.

Was the ghost handled correctly? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Did admin dodge a huge bullet with him not harming anybody else or even being alive to prosecute? ABSOLUTELY.

But wouldn’t it be more productive instead of tying CM to KV as it relates to 2022 and tie him to TG and possibly be more specific with gripes and more importantly, offering plausible solutions to those gripes?

The past is certainly relevant to the present. KV destroyed this department, underpaid (except for himself and CM) understaffed (6 cars on the road per shift) and absolutely no morale. Why is this relevant to todays admin, CM. When KV was in he and CM created the so called good old boys club, remember them. The K9 bites and brutality were rampant, 26 officers fired in a span of 6 months, not because they did anything wrong, well they just didn't fit the boyz game plan. The infamous rape and subsequent suicide of an officer. This amongst many many other incidents. You ask why is this relevant CM was there Captain and leader of the boyz and the boyz ran the roost. Today, TG is lame duck, he wants out and even tried to leave, but was denied the job. Internal conflicts between the established boyz and the TG Lee county transfers. Most all the promotions or good gigs have gone to the boyz and some to Lee Count north. If your not in either click, well, your not !!! Moral is bad. KV was a disaster, undereducated and deceitful, he and cm were tight and still are. If TG leaves chances are CM will get the political nod, think KV is done, dont bet on it. KV made CM and took the entire hit for him so favors are owed. History as they say repeats itself !!!!!

Unregistered

Nice. I see what you did there. I know who the op is but won’t reveal “their” name. The op is making a valid point. Lets compare compare the KV era to cancer. Most was removed but the surgeon left this one little polyp that has the potential to grow into a malignant tumor in the colon of life. Most reasonable people would head back to the table and get that polyp clipped out easy peasy. CM in my opinion should have been clipped long ago. He has as much to blame for the past wrongs as KV he stood and said nothing. That is guilt.

Unregistered
    The word, "apprenticed" was missed perhaps?

Unregistered
    Ahh Yes. Objective. Nice. To use admin. as a measuring stick is obvious. When a team does poorly do they fire the players or the coach? Who is the longest standing member of the leadership? CM. Apprentice to KV. TG is not tied to CM other than the end of the rope that was and is currently being tied and tightened by CM, but CM is certainly tied to KV. Both, as you say, were promoted beyond their ability. I should say "Higher than he should have been." Where does anyone's feeling of their rank have anything to do with anything? The assumption that the poster was harmed in anyway, other than lack of leadership, direction is absurd. But if titles mean something to you, I can objectively understand.

I guess that "no sequitur" means that one might have missed the metaphor's. Metaphor's that are truth if thought of objectively.

Objectively speaking, there are some who will benefit if TG leaves? Possible solutions to those gripes. Fire them both

Unregistered
    Ahh Yes. Objective. Nice. To use admin. as a measuring stick is obvious. When a team does poorly do they fire the players or the coach? Who is the longest standing member of the leadership? CM. Apprentice to KV. TG is not tied to CM other than the end of the rope that was and is currently being tied and tightened by CM, but CM is certainly tied to KV. Both, as you say, were promoted beyond their ability. I should say "Higher than he should have been." Where does anyone's feeling of their rank have anything to do with anything? The assumption that the poster was harmed in anyway, other than lack of leadership, direction is absurd. But if titles mean something to you, I can objectively understand.

I guess that "no sequitur" means that one might have missed the metaphor's. Metaphor's that are truth if thought of objectively.

Objectively speaking, there are some who will benefit if TG leaves? Possible solutions to those gripes. Fire them both
    I don’t speak in metaphors. Plain and direct speech leaves out any possible ambiguities. Too bad you cannot articulate yourself in that manner. We could not be more diametrically opposed on our viewpoints. You prouder to dwell on the past and continually being up incidents from how far back? 2013 or 2014? Welcome to almost 2022. Keep bringing up KV, it probably only gives him an erection when he hears he still occupies that much space in your brain. But he’s your boogeyman and he’s always lurking around every corner of your PD life. Enjoy.

We are in FY 2022-2023 and I prefer to look ahead instead of re-litigating the previous 9 years like you do. You complained sooooooooooooo much about Admin’s handling of the ghost. How was KV responsible for that? Oh that’s right he doesn’t work here anymore. So how did Admin mishandle it? Well you start with looking at the potential policies they may have violated, not your retrospective KV is a ‘fill in the blank here’ and CM was over promoted. Admin has the ability to delegate their authority downward. We do not. They should not have done so in this case, and anybody worth their salt knows that. But as far as policy goes, initial command of the incident was delegated down. Was KV a captain or a commander who screwed up looking for the ghost? Did he write JT’s nonsense press releases and comments? Nope.

It’s not against the policy to be a questionable leader if you have rank, any more than it is against the law to be civilian who is a jerk in public any more than it is to be a troll who wishes leoaffairs was a time machine so he could travel back and get even with KV.

Go to any other PD page of leoaffairs, and your complaints match every other department. Admin is selected by an individual who is selected by 5 morons who have been elected by tens of thousands of other morons. Fell free to metaphor away dude, I may read it…but probably won’t.

Unregistered
    I don’t speak in metaphors. Plain and direct speech leaves out any possible ambiguities. Too bad you cannot articulate yourself in that manner. We could not be more diametrically opposed on our viewpoints. You prouder to dwell on the past and continually being up incidents from how far back? 2013 or 2014? Welcome to almost 2022. Keep bringing up KV, it probably only gives him an erection when he hears he still occupies that much space in your brain. But he’s your boogeyman and he’s always lurking around every corner of your PD life. Enjoy.

We are in FY 2022-2023 and I prefer to look ahead instead of re-litigating the previous 9 years like you do. You complained sooooooooooooo much about Admin’s handling of the ghost. How was KV responsible for that? Oh that’s right he doesn’t work here anymore. So how did Admin mishandle it? Well you start with looking at the potential policies they may have violated, not your retrospective KV is a ‘fill in the blank here’ and CM was over promoted. Admin has the ability to delegate their authority downward. We do not. They should not have done so in this case, and anybody worth their salt knows that. But as far as policy goes, initial command of the incident was delegated down. Was KV a captain or a commander who screwed up looking for the ghost? Did he write JT’s nonsense press releases and comments? Nope.

It’s not against the policy to be a questionable leader if you have rank, any more than it is against the law to be civilian who is a jerk in public any more than it is to be a troll who wishes leoaffairs was a time machine so he could travel back and get even with KV.

Go to any other PD page of leoaffairs, and your complaints match every other department. Admin is selected by an individual who is selected by 5 morons who have been elected by tens of thousands of other morons. Fell free to metaphor away dude, I may read it…but probably won’t.
    So the past is not relevant, hmm then obviously you have no idea about NPPD. You talk policy, let's talk ethics, honesty and so forth, was it ethical or honest what transpired, were they open and straightforward with the taxpayers NO. No one is talking delegation here because quite frankly it does not matter, TG and CM had an obligation to do their duties, they failed instead, they stayed at their party. Launderie walked right past their unmanned cameras, and well died shortly after, is this delegated responsibility. Ever hear of vicarious liability, the SH!T floats to the top, just who is at the top. How about all the taxpayer's monies spent on this situation because they delegated their responsibilities to lower command who then botched it. This is not an isolated incident, this is NPPD history, that's why it is so relevant. When KV was forced out, the commissioners had the chance to bring in a real police professional to clean this mess up, instead they hired Lears relative. TG seems motivated but has to deal with CM and his boys, you know the ones who were hired by KV. KV and CM came up together, they are friends, CM makes Chief well he will not forget his buddy KV. Wait think that cannot happen, let's look at some previous appointments MP for example. NPPD just when you think it is progressing it slips back into the past. So do not discard history, because here it is the future. The cycle will not be broken

Unregistered
    For someone who speaks not in metaphors, please explain who or what the ghost is. Also, it is the metaphors you failed to see, not what you said. No policies were mentioned. I am puzzled. Who is JT?

Oh! Never mind. You speak of the most recent case. NPPD could have done nothing more than what we did in that case. If in fact this is the ghost you speak of. I am proud of us regarding that. If that is what you infer or speak directly of? Unambiguously of course.

I apologize for missing that very clearly stated point as it had nothing to do with what was said.

Raise the rent for the space this thread has taken in your head.

Unregistered
    Sounds like someone is personally hurt for the perceived failure of the department. Now there is something to talk about. Brother/ Sister. Nothing was done wrong. Except for the surveilence part.

Unregistered
    "Plain and direct speech leaves out any possible ambiguities." Incomplete sentence. More of a quote than a thought or position. Good for a meme but I recommend, "Plain and direct talk leaves out any possibility of ambiguities regarding this matter."

"diametrically opposed on our viewpoints." "On" works but "in" works better.

"You prouder to dwell" You are, or you're more proud, is better.

"instead of re-litigating the previous 9 years" Are we in court here or are we debating?

"not your retrospective KV is a ‘fill in the blank here’ and CM was over promoted." Is the retrospective KV a 'fill in? Was CM over promoted? works better. Better yet, In retrospect your.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast