I am looking for retired Rudy Herrera - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rudy is another broke legend in his mind from the history books of MPD.
    So what happened to him in Biscayne park. Why did he stab the chief in the back.

Unregistered
    I didn’t stab him in the back. I told cabrera he is nothing but a brown spoiled brat that needs to grow a pair. If you have anything to say to me, I’m on the west lawn US Marshals booth and I’ll arrest you. And if you think you can run across the street I have federal fresh pursuit counterrorism authority that allows me to neuatralize the threat.

Don’t forget citizen arrest too.

CSO Deputy Rudy H.

Unregistered

Laughing all the way to goodwill

ourt Security Officer Position Requirements:

Court Security Officers (CSOs) are recruited, hired, and employed by a private company awarded a security contract by the United States Marshals Service (USMS).

I am like a security officer for the metrorail like 50 State, but I get a federal court radio. We also have fellow officer mutual aid with 50 state. If things get gritty, most of the 50 state guys are ex-military (they have extensive training in intelligence, cooking, and artificial intelligence) and they’ll come over in their emergency response golf vehicles. I heard the deputy chief of 50 state is going to authorize pit manuvers to protect our judges.

I don’t have a bodycam because I don’t really see anyone and I don’t have gps because I drive my Mazda to work. Don’t hate it’s paid off. Louie can go jump off a diving platform into a shallow kiddie pool.

Rudy H

Unregistered
    ourt Security Officer Position Requirements:

Court Security Officers (CSOs) are recruited, hired, and employed by a private company awarded a security contract by the United States Marshals Service (USMS).

I am like a security officer for the metrorail like 50 State, but I get a federal court radio. We also have fellow officer mutual aid with 50 state. If things get gritty, most of the 50 state guys are ex-military (they have extensive training in intelligence, cooking, and artificial intelligence) and they’ll come over in their emergency response golf vehicles. I heard the deputy chief of 50 state is going to authorize pit manuvers to protect our judges.

I don’t have a bodycam because I don’t really see anyone and I don’t have gps because I drive my Mazda to work. Don’t hate it’s paid off. Louie can go jump off a diving platform into a shallow kiddie pool.

Rudy H
    Thanks. U legit made me spit out my Monster laughing wow

Unregistered
    I didn’t stab him in the back. I told cabrera he is nothing but a brown spoiled brat that needs to grow a pair. If you have anything to say to me, I’m on the west lawn US Marshals booth and I’ll arrest you. And if you think you can run across the street I have federal fresh pursuit counterrorism authority that allows me to neuatralize the threat.

Don’t forget citizen arrest too.

CSO Deputy Rudy H.
    The only fresh pursuit you will be doing is getting coffee for the judge , why don't you get it , you are nothing but a security guard , not a Marshall , not an special agent , nothing

Unregistered
    The only fresh pursuit you will be doing is getting coffee for the judge , why don't you get it , you are nothing but a security guard , not a Marshall , not an special agent , nothing
    I own property in Honduras you don’t,I love Indian woman can’t stand Cuban woman.

Unregistered
    My supervisor in charge was the Haitian embassy SAC in Peru. He teaches us tae-Kwon-do or our meal breaks (we call them signal 86s).

You can hate me all you want. But I’ll a break a yo face if your think you will disrespect my badge.

Unregistered
    They bring me hot coco from the 50 state station at the metrorail when I’m in the toll booth (yeah we make fun of it but it’s made out of counter-Terrorism Kevlar, made in Korea) I am not a bailiff. I’m a court security officer. There’s a big difference. We go to special forces training using the latest video game software to make sure we are sharp, but don’t hurt our back or knees.

Rudy H

Unregistered
    They bring me hot coco from the 50 state station at the metrorail when I’m in the toll booth (yeah we make fun of it but it’s made out of counter-Terrorism Kevlar, made in Korea) I am not a bailiff. I’m a court security officer. There’s a big difference. We go to special forces training using the latest video game software to make sure we are sharp, but don’t hurt our back or knees.

Rudy H
    You looking for Rudy? Contact his best friend Sandy Blanco (Roman) at Biscayne Park she has good things to say about Rudy.

Unregistered
    You looking for Rudy? Contact his best friend Sandy Blanco (Roman) at Biscayne Park she has good things to say about Rudy.
    She wanted to have a baby with me because I have very nice genetics.

CSO and proud

Rudy H

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast