The 2nd Coming of the Preacher with predictions.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

The 2nd Coming of the Preacher with predictions.

My Children i have been gone for quite a while. I have talked to numerous astute political insiders. Major Changes are coming. Carr will be appointed to a staff position to appease the MCPBA and the black community. El Gordo Morales and the Chosen one Armando J will allegedly be demoted. Not even the ass kissing and political connections will save them.

I will be back with more intel at a time and place of my choosing.

Unregistered

The El Caballo from WYNWOOD.

My dear old friend, where have you been? it has been several years since you have visited us. God I remember when you and Roy Brown took EO to go see Maria Romine dance at the strip joint PORKYS. Reverend, those were the good old day.
    However, i think they are back. Uncle JOE already knows of the mariquita Mayor's political hit plan and he is preparing well.

PREDICTION: i agree with your predictions. The Houston Chief will dismantle the SWAT TEAM as well as the tactical units in order to appease the BLM and the mariquita Mayor.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My Children i have been gone for quite a while. I have talked to numerous astute political insiders. Major Changes are coming. Carr will be appointed to a staff position to appease the MCPBA and the black community. El Gordo Morales and the Chosen one Armando J will allegedly be demoted. Not even the ass kissing and political connections will save them.

I will be back with more intel at a time and place of my choosing.
    Not armandito , promises were made , that's how i know you have no clue

Unregistered
    The Preacher has insight and speaks the truth. Embrace it and take it for what it is worth. The previous post hit a nerve, deal with the demotions.

Unregistered
    Fat boy Morales.. pack your shit and take your retirement and supply your wife with all the oxy she needs... along with other meds. Armando has no worries. The gods have spoken...

Unregistered
    Promises were made ? Why was the kid not made chief then? You are trusting promises that staff member whores and dirty corrupt politicians make. Quit kissing ass , no sucking ass you fool!

Unregistered
    We don’t need a full time SWAT team anyway. Put all of them back on patrol.

Unregistered
    We don’t need a full time SWAT team anyway. Put all of them back on patrol.
    Don't think for a moment that the SWAT Team isn't being evaluated! Chiefs responding to SWAT call outs? No doubt that the future of SWAT is being discussed and its termination a viable option. What else do you expect from a Progressive Liberal BLM kneeling Political Gypsy COP!!!

Unregistered

Come?

Sounds like fake news to Me. New Chief not dismantling SWAT and Tactical teams.

Unregistered
    Sounds like fake news to Me. New Chief not dismantling SWAT and Tactical teams.
    SWAT will Not be dismantled , the current staff will. To say that staff is overstaffed is an understatement . Put those freeloaders to work and stop the grifters. Get Jabba the Hut on a walking beat! He wants to screw over his officers, but has not worked a hard days work in his entire career at the MPD. Gordo Puerco SUCIO!!!!

The Preacher knows !!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast