Rumors of who will be the next chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

Lol

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3258384]We need Mitch Daniels in the afternoons[/QUOTE
    Daniels 2021

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your absolutely right maybe they should start monitoring her GPS more often as the last thing she does is work. Most of her time at work is spent either hanging out or eating with her lovers.
    Nah she spends most of her time with PK ... Ooops

Unregistered
    Nah she spends most of her time with PK ... Ooops
    Why with PK? I mean he is the Lt. on the afternoon shift, but I do not think she has any interest in him. She's got the young rookies on her agenda or better yet her midnight shift BFF! La gata le mete mano a todo!

Unregistered

Yoooo lol

Why with PK? I mean he is the Lt. on the afternoon shift, but I do not think she has any interest in him. She's got the young rookies on her agenda or better yet her midnight shift BFF! La gata le mete mano a todo!
    Lmfao y’all wrong for this lol...... but is she still hitting J Lopez? He’s even in her sector now 😳😳 ???
    PK? We know he’s bad But I see he got high standards.

Unregistered

Lmfao

Sgt. Montenegro is a real team player. She just backing the blue squad 🤤
    She never backs me up 😂
    She always on Palm Ave .... she’s the new palm Ave unit lol let’s get her a wagon.
    Only God knows if I idle for 45 min or speed I get a rock
    But she can be parked in the same spot for hours and nothing happen..... never mind the LT got her back 😂
    La Gata ...I am glad she left mids no more headaches here

Unregistered
    The afternoon cat only got one thing on her mind and it sure ain’t working. She’s more worried about getting D)6&k than working. Here kitty, kitty 😹😹

Unregistered
    The afternoon cat only got one thing on her mind and it sure ain’t working. She’s more worried about getting D)6&k than working. Here kitty, kitty 😹😹
    How does she have time to fit everybody in? I’m simply amazed. Boy or girl she is an equal opportunity h0e.

Unregistered

Lmfao

How does she have time to fit everybody in? I’m simply amazed. Boy or girl she is an equal opportunity h0e.
    On my way to 04 in sector 3 and all, I see it’s her pick-up truck and another marked pick-up truck and what looks to be an unmarked pick-up truck
    Dammmmmnnn 2 for 1 and I was not invited..... I need to get off mids so I can go to the party 😂 it's only 2 am it's still early 😆

Unregistered

Proud husband

Wooow .... instead of them checking our GPS every 5 minutes if we speed or idle they should check her GPS and see where she spends her shift at.... or maybe the marked pickup truck outside her house every night 😆 ..... never mind papa got her back
    Every sector has a w-h-o-r-e including dispatch. I take off my hat to EG

Unregistered
    Every sector has a w-h-o-r-e including dispatch. I take off my hat to EG

Who’s the new dispatch w hh or e. I thought they all left

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast