Here's what's happenin'
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Here's what's happenin'

Here's what's happenin'
    'Ol Tiff-onson have put their heads together to come up with the most wonderful idea.* Replacing one Sgt. with one made up Lt. position with a huge salary that would not be needed if they got their heads out of each other's asses and figure out that at least four other people can do the same job as the out going SGT.* Six other people if you count the two who are in drop.* It is a shame that instead of using people who are already doing the job or people who have been in that particular unit for over 15 years that Tiff-onson have to go out of department for notoriety and political ambitions over people who have worked their asses off for many years as it is.* All that is needed is to keep the current people there for POC (POC-point of contact) and if anything needs addressing, like every other department, it moves up the chain to the next in line.* No Tiff-onson need to get some high paying outsider to come in and do the job.* For what you may ask?* So when Tifft runs for Sheriff he can say he brought in this very special high notoriety person to the Sheriffs department.* Translates to another way to spend money not needed and give the finger to the people who are already doing the job.* The out going Sgt. ran that unit for 8 years as slick sleeve why can't sheriff's department give someone else a chance to do the same.* Don't ask anyone of the four just pick two and just give a little more money to them and keep going.* But again another kick in the backside to the ones who have been keeping things going.*

DO NOT VOTE FOR TIFF-ONSON THEY STICK IT TO THE PEOPLE
    WHO KEEP THE DEPARTMENT GOING.

It might be your unit next!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's what's happenin'
    'Ol Tiff-onson have put their heads together to come up with the most wonderful idea.* Replacing one Sgt. with one made up Lt. position with a huge salary that would not be needed if they got their heads out of each other's asses and figure out that at least four other people can do the same job as the out going SGT.* Six other people if you count the two who are in drop.* It is a shame that instead of using people who are already doing the job or people who have been in that particular unit for over 15 years that Tiff-onson have to go out of department for notoriety and political ambitions over people who have worked their asses off for many years as it is.* All that is needed is to keep the current people there for POC (POC-point of contact) and if anything needs addressing, like every other department, it moves up the chain to the next in line.* No Tiff-onson need to get some high paying outsider to come in and do the job.* For what you may ask?* So when Tifft runs for Sheriff he can say he brought in this very special high notoriety person to the Sheriffs department.* Translates to another way to spend money not needed and give the finger to the people who are already doing the job.* The out going Sgt. ran that unit for 8 years as slick sleeve why can't sheriff's department give someone else a chance to do the same.* Don't ask anyone of the four just pick two and just give a little more money to them and keep going.* But again another kick in the backside to the ones who have been keeping things going.*

Waaaaaaahhhhh!! I got turned down for promotion.

Unregistered
    Here's what's happenin'

How can they bring someone in as a lieutenant? Doesn't the new contract address positions and how they are advertised?

Unregistered
    Here's what's happenin'

You do realize that RC probably made more than this "made up Lt. position, right?

Unregistered

No

Because I read the whole thread the point was position was not needed at all.

Unregistered
    Clearly it is! Someone needs to supervise that place.

Unregistered
    With so little going on at the courthouse right now, it seems that a lot of positions are not needed.

Unregistered
    BJ made that decision based on the needs for the new courthouse which will have a LT and will promote a Sgt also. Just for your info numerous Sgt’s were asked and were not interested.

As far as Tifft he is not interested in running for Sheriff at anytime. All he does is try and help the staff of this agency. Since he was moved over LEO he is already making changes that help the deputies. Sit back and watch and see if helps the staff.

Unregistered
    Who are they hiring?

Unregistered
    BJ made that decision based on the needs for the new courthouse which will have a LT and will promote a Sgt also. Just for your info numerous Sgt’s were asked and were not interested.

As far as Tifft he is not interested in running for Sheriff at anytime. All he does is try and help the staff of this agency. Since he was moved over LEO he is already making changes that help the deputies. Sit back and watch and see if helps the staff.
    What changes has he made? Asking for a friend.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast