Lee County Port Authority Police - Page 100
Page 100 of 117 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1164

Unregistered

Another Chamberlain Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SJW34 View Post
    I love all these keyboard warriors. Keep typing we all know who you are anyhow.
    Spot on my friend. It's not hard to figure out - you have most of our agency which is happy and content and knows we work for a fantastic dynamic department while a few angry compensating disgruntled malcontents blame the department and those excelling on the department for their personal and professional shortcomings and failures. Sun Tzu said that you should avoid destroying other countries. If you can end a fight without actually fighting, that is 'supreme excellence'. Too many people try to destroy other people in their life. They try to bring them down, make them feel bad, make them feel unworthy, and attack them at every level in order to come out superior.

Or to dumb it down for the few, "get over your little man syndrome".

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As far as I’m concerned you’re all a bunch of losers. Every single one of you is a reject from departments across the state that’s why you are there. If you were true champions you’d still be at the departments that got rid of your asses.
    have fun being a champion at LCSO for $18 an hour

Unregistered

Pay scale new hires

If you have 15 years in and come to the airport what would the starting pay be, thanks

Unregistered
    You get overpaid to do door checks, handle drunk passengers, walk around a terminal with a rifle for half your shift and then switch to the patrol car to do the bare minimum of traffic. No reason to complain, if you’re that disgruntled then leave to an actual agency.

Unregistered
    If you have 15 years in and come to the airport what would the starting pay be, thanks
    $60k+ More than likely.

Unregistered

Something money can’t buy

have fun being a champion at LCSO for $18 an hour
    Money isn’t everything
    It can buy a bed-but not sleep...
    It can buy you medicine-but not health...
    It can buy you blood-but not life...
    It can buy you a book-but not knowledge...
    It can buy you a clock-but not time...
    It can buy you sex-but not love...
    It can buy you a position-but not respect...

Respect, the one thing you crave the most, is the one thing you’ll never get from any law enforcement agency.

Unregistered
    $60k+ More than likely.
    Again honest question, why are you always hiring and at one time a year or so again why were you hiring sgts from the outside?

Unregistered
    Again honest question, why are you always hiring and at one time a year or so again why were you hiring sgts from the outside?
    Rats bailing from a sinking ship. Go elsewhere

Unregistered
    $60k+ More than likely.
    That’s after a bunch of schooling, a few years with the department and approval of your supervisors. Ask a lot of questions about their so call step plan it’s not all it seems. Ask for it in writing cause I dropped out of process and went to Collier when they lied to me about actual money I’d be making.

Unregistered
    LCPD is an excellent agency to work for with great pay and benefits, Despite this pity party website morale is high and 90% of the department is happy and supports an outstanding management and leadership team. Every agency those few disgruntled never happy employees which is also 90% of the negative posts on this site.

Page 100 of 117 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast