Srt
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Srt

Unregistered

Srt

Why hasn’t srt been deployed to the inauguration or have a super bowl assignment? Oh yeah cause any other agency tasked with planning would respectfully request ABT be left out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why hasn’t srt been deployed to the inauguration or have a super bowl assignment? Oh yeah cause any other agency tasked with planning would respectfully request ABT be left out.
    There have been no requests for "Tier III" responders. Calling yourselves SRT doesn't make it so.

Unregistered
    Me not asked to play real cop anymore. Me got feelings hurt again. Me ego bruised.

Unregistered

Not going

We were asked and our reply as we are not doing regular police work unless it involves tobacco or alcohol.

Unregistered

Stay in your lane

Your agency hasn’t provided you with DT training in 5 years. Are you people even equipped to deal with riots? Do you think you can use a Burger King crown for a helmet and your iPad as a shield? Wait, don’t answer that question I’ve talked to some of you people before and you’ll probably just embarrass yourselves.

Unregistered
    Your agency hasn’t provided you with DT training in 5 years. Are you people even equipped to deal with riots? Do you think you can use a Burger King crown for a helmet and your iPad as a shield? Wait, don’t answer that question I’ve talked to some of you people before and you’ll probably just embarrass yourselves.
    We had class act DT training were an extremely overweight individual taught us about making sure your handcuff key holes are facing up because he’s too out of shape to unlock them any other way. You can’t make this stuff up. But then again about 95% of our instructors can’t see their shoes when they look down.

Unregistered
    Your pissy attitude will change when the newly wrapped trailer pulls up and the grills come out. 100% all beef hotdogs, Uncle Will's hand squeezed lemonade and hand cut deep fried chips will be the great equalizer! We all have something to contribute. Bring cash. Credit cards not accepted, but we could work something out for ammo.

Unregistered
    Your pissy attitude will change when the newly wrapped trailer pulls up and the grills come out. 100% all beef hotdogs, Uncle Will's hand squeezed lemonade and hand cut deep fried chips will be the great equalizer! We all have something to contribute. Bring cash. Credit cards not accepted, but we could work something out for ammo.
    I work for a real agency. You losers couldn’t hold our water.

Unregistered
    Hey tacti-cool ... Sorry, I meant ISII.... STFU and go do some inspections!

Unregistered
    As long as I have somewhere that I can plug my blender in. I'm bailing on SRT If can't mix my protein shake.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast