Worse Lt by District - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A 13 year old could kick his ass. Ernie stop hiding.
    Count Dracula where you be hiding

Unregistered
    Count Dracula where you be hiding
    Lt Cruz South district. If you guys don’t know it by now he’s the reason we can’t work sites anymore. Buddy doesn’t learn.

Unregistered
    Lt Cruz South district. If you guys don’t know it by now he’s the reason we can’t work sites anymore. Buddy doesn’t learn.

let me guess he work 100 plus hours of OT

Unregistered
    let me guess he work 100 plus hours of OT
    Close. He’s the scam we have found so far.

He took the admin lt spot thinking it would get him the inside to the details (which it did)

He “gives away” day shift details to others as a “favor” but then works an afternoon one so he gets night diff.

Uses odes like it’s his enotify and takes all the easy jobs officers should have.

He definitely doesn’t work his full shift because I’ve gone upstairs to see him when he’s supposed to be here on afternoon shift and he’s never there

Should I continue? Btw it’s not just me it’s a huge majority of us that have noticed this guys scam. It’s just nasty how he does it.

Unregistered
    Close. He’s the scam we have found so far.

He took the admin lt spot thinking it would get him the inside to the details (which it did)

He “gives away” day shift details to others as a “favor” but then works an afternoon one so he gets night diff.

Uses odes like it’s his enotify and takes all the easy jobs officers should have.

He definitely doesn’t work his full shift because I’ve gone upstairs to see him when he’s supposed to be here on afternoon shift and he’s never there

Should I continue? Btw it’s not just me it’s a huge majority of us that have noticed this guys scam. It’s just nasty how he does it.
    never changes all about him and $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Unregistered
    dude may over $250 kkkk

Unregistered
    dude may over $250 kkkk
    How about the double dip queen Vitton? No way she’s putting in 16 hour days 4 days a week. She’s never at the sites either. All a bunch of scammers. You deserve everything coming.

Unregistered
    South isn’t to far behind dude.
    Oh man yah I’ve heard some real dirty dirt about South, going waaay back. Like the LT who left the wife and baby for the rookie with the big arse. True love!

Unregistered
    How about the double dip queen Vitton? No way she’s putting in 16 hour days 4 days a week. She’s never at the sites either. All a bunch of scammers. You deserve everything coming.
    Of course you would know she works 16 hour days 4 times a week right. go handle calls you lazy arse!

Unregistered
    explain further please

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast