The clam strikes again - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crybaby. Ok, let's break this down:
    We're deputies and work 40 hours a week.
    We're not allowed to seek outside employment unless APPROVED via chain.
    As Leo's, we're not allowed to take a second leo job.
    This only leaves us with details with arbitrary rules to "limit" the ability to work more (restrict income).
    If you are senior and trying to bump up high five you can't because details are secretly given to others. Where is the equity in this?
    She doesn’t care about any of this. The clam is unqualified to hold a supervisory position.
    The union should definitely make part f the bargaining agreement.

Unregistered
    They will reduce the powers of her position and even the oversized undeserved salary ($121,000), take home care, when the Detail Manager position is filled by a brown person or anyone who is not the clam's hue. Taking privileges away from a position after is filled by other less privileged and significant people is called: "The un-affirmative reduction of benefits for minorities".

The day that she is not there, the next person won't get a take home car, the salary will be reduced to 50k and the power will be insignificant. That position was tailor made to the unqualified clam. I know that her application is public records. It will be interesting to pull her qualifications, diplomas and anything of value that make her to deserving to yank the chain of deputies, taking away details, enforcing stupid rules like the 1 time swap.

Unregistered
    I am on my last 5 years and the clam took away a detail from me for the stupidest reason. One of her made up rules.

Unregistered
    KRONOS is good only because you don't have to call the detail office and talk to the nasty mischievous clam. If she answers the phone by accident, just hang-up. There isn't a nastier person in this whole agency. The worst customer service in the whole world.

Unregistered
    Even Nasty Smelly Clams need loving.
    Now make sure you all send her your leave slips so she can approve you working details on your vacation.
    Love the Clam

Unassigned

Details

Jen? Huh?

Kronos?? You got to be kidding?!

In my District, all details are assigned by a Ofc Deputy. She takes care of her, her friends, then whats left over.

She "worked" her way up and now runs the show.

Port: who you bl#w
    Airport: same

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unassigned View Post
    Jen? Huh?

Kronos?? You got to be kidding?!

In my District, all details are assigned by a Ofc Deputy. She takes care of her, her friends, then whats left over.

She "worked" her way up and now runs the show.

Port: who you bl#w
    Airport: same
    Hey: You
    What district is this?
    If the Clam finds out you’ll be clam chowder.

Unregistered
    The clam takes away any slimmer of fairness and flexibility to allow cops to work freely without her stupid nonsensical rules. Sounds like a real pearl to work with. I can't think of any civilian more arrogant

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even Nasty Smelly Clams need loving.
    Now make sure you all send her your leave slips so she can approve you working details on your vacation.
    Love the Clam
    That ^ portion is where you can see her long dangerous fangs wide open. This control freak probably has different voice tones. One harsh voice how she talks to the deputies and her employees that don't look like her, a nice voice she talks to deputies that she wants to screw, a hissing hypnotic voice that she hiss to her boss Major D.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234