Live rescue panama

Unregistered

Live rescue panama

Hey Panama City live rescue was live breaking up bar fights in crowded bars with dance floors may wanna patrol your home area since your office is down the street

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Panama City live rescue was live breaking up bar fights in crowded bars with dance floors may wanna patrol your home area since your office is down the street
    You're a moron and a troll. Go crawl back into your hole.

Unregistered
    I saw it too, Saturday nights episode ems had to fight there way through the crowd in the bar to get to the drunk that was passed out. Looked really compliant to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I saw it too, Saturday nights episode ems had to fight there way through the crowd in the bar to get to the drunk that was passed out. Looked really compliant to me.
    Here's a thought. Instead of inciting nonsense why don't you consider going to the portal and opening a complaint? The question is rhetorical of course since you obviously are part of the issue here. If I was witness to an obvious violation as you imply, I would reach out and let someone know. Serving the citizens should be your goal.