Ortiz causes dispute in IA over representing an employee on a investigation! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Captain Underpants, you will NEVER be promoted to a staff position.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Captain Underpants, you will NEVER be promoted to a staff position.
    And you won’t make it past where you are boot licker.

Unregistered
    Good to hear that finally someone is fighting for policemen’s rights. Not the pride patrol
    Fighting? You meant to tell me like fighting the way he fought to take his extra 30% and his previous position? Not fighting to get us a sorry contract when the City was doing great and we lost the forward drop and settled for pennies on the dollar on the lawsuit?!?!?!!

Unregistered

Hates continue to hate

Good to hear that finally someone is fighting for policemen’s rights. Not the pride patrol
    In spite of adversity, Ortiz is still fighting for the little guy. We are proud of you Captain. Looking forward to seeing you and thanking you personally. Don't mind the Haters. That's all they do. Come on LEO Affairs and talk smack behind your back.
    Yes, we know who they are. Shame on them!

Unregistered
    Is Baby D still friends with doper lugo n captain kangaroo just asking for a friend

Unregistered
    Love how every time the rainbow brothers screw up and screw over folks. Certain folks here love to spin it and blame Ortiz. So I guess we are to all believe he’s the anti Christ, the devil, and resonance did all the evil in the world. However he is relentless in Defending cops and unless you were there during negotiations you don’t know how things go and the reasons why.

Unregistered
    Javi Why don’t you tell us about how you send Anonymous letters to IA on your members.

Unregistered
    Javi Why don’t you tell us about how you send Anonymous letters to IA on your members.
    No I think you mistaken the Nestor, Maxine, and Looney Leo method of doing business.

Unregistered
    In spite of adversity, Ortiz is still fighting for the little guy. We are proud of you Captain. Looking forward to seeing you and thanking you personally. Don't mind the Haters. That's all they do. Come on LEO Affairs and talk smack behind your back.
    Yes, we know who they are. Shame on them!
    CORRAL STOP SUCKING SO MUCH D I C K.
    The only reason u had to look for Ortiz is cuz U have talk so much shit about people here that no one cares about u ..... needless to say u talk shit about Ortiz too, And the only reason why he’s repping you is to f u c k w the REYES.

Unregistered
    Why is ortiz representing people where is the $250,000 dollar a year attorneys that we pay for? Same attorney that went with Ortiz to Court and the cip hearing???
    Ortiz, shouldn't be allowed to represent, anyone while ROD, when they are called into I.A. for any reason. The attorney, only gets involved if there might be criminal charges. Unless, times have changed. I.A. has become the go-to people for staff, if they want one gone. This has been happening since former Major Beal and Chief Anderson, were here and it hasn't stopped. If you put the department or make them look bad, I.A. is where you'll end up. Now, what needs to be considered, is this. 3 former employees all tested positive on the drug test. After the results came back. A white officers, who found mistakes were made in the testing, was fired within 3 weeks and no FOP help, A black motor was give a chance, after failing the test. A program, but will be able to keep his job, if he passes it. Nope, failed during the treatment and was fried. A Lt. Johnson, who was in a sexual relationship, with the chief, was given a full clear, as if nothing happened and was able to work. She was saw, by several officers working a off duty at the time, taking a hit of coke. One was a Lt. and we were under a new Chief at the time. She was fired after the test came back but wasn't charged with anything. A officer working 20 sector, got busted for trying to sell the drugs, he took off of others and was arrested. The the ever famous River cops case, yes those directly involved got hammered but many on "C" shift got into the mix, cause they worked the sector these guys were in and it was claimed they cover for them or was given money. 29 people were said to played a roll in it somehow. I don't remember the number of those fired. Bottom line, learn from the pass, many cops think their smarter then everyone else. Honestly, were not! You want to be a player and have unlimited 33's and take home to your wife, what you gotten for whoring around. What's the point of being married, if your go to cheat. I bet all that do, if they found out their wife's are. Would beat the sh!t out of them or worst! Ok, MR. Blah, blah blah man and Lube take a minute to read. Most get away with everything. Damn, I was never that lucky. Carma, it turned out to really love me for many years and I couldn't fart, without a complaint. Hey, do as you please and write negative remarks. Doesn't change the pass or the future of some here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast