Hey Benny, 21 days!!!!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You're part of the problem that you would even accept that this should be done. A professional modern law enforcement agency should not "wand" people. A two year sergeant should not be made a captain or a major, it creates morale issues, goes against the so called "leadership" mantra that the agency pushes in its promotional process and is a joke. No Sheriff, if he truly cared about the integrity and professionalism of the agency should do it.

Unregisteredlasokded

Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're part of the problem that you would even accept that this should be done. A professional modern law enforcement agency should not "wand" people. A two year sergeant should not be made a captain or a major, it creates morale issues, goes against the so called "leadership" mantra that the agency pushes in its promotional process and is a joke. No Sheriff, if he truly cared about the integrity and professionalism of the agency should do it.
    Perfectly said!!!!!!

Unregistered
    "Professional" that's laughable.

Unregistered
    I
    You are just plain stupid aren’t you. BSO is the most corrupt agency in the Nation. I’ll explain it you. A deputy wants to be a Sergeant, does a good job studies for the test does well. But Captain Diklicker don’t like him. So even though the deputy is on a list of 4 candidates and they need 5 Sgt.s the admin just lets the list expire. So they have a new test get 20 new people on the list and and promote the 5 Sgt’s effectively blacklisting more qualified candidates. All candidates should remain on the list until promoted and the only disqualifying criteria should be a candidate under investigation or disciplinary actions. So in essence the promotional system is no different then wanding. Only an attempt at hiding it. How do think A.T. and A.R. and N.A. got promoted. I know, I gave recommendations for promotion to Israel, his only criteria was how much did he contribute to my campaign!

Unregistered
    Who cares! Collect your paycheck and go home!
    We aren’t police anymore. Just call takers.
    Let the whole place implode.
    The Sheriff cares only about re election the SAO wants to fry your a$$.
    Good luck to those who are just starting. They’ll be better off having a regular job. At least you can speak your mind.
    The hoes will be hoes and butt kissers will always be butt kissers.
    So long.... not quick enough

Unregistered
    Why not? If a two year SGT, or a one time deputy can become the sheriff, then they can also jump to CPT and MAJ if a sheriff wants to promote them.

Unregistered
    Give it a rest and stop dreaming. Magic wanding is never going to stop nor should it. It is the sheriff's right to do it so why should or would any sheriff give it up. Not happening ever with any sheriff. Just a fact. And nothing wrong with anyone accepting one of those promotions. The person just needs to prove they can do their new higher ranked job. Over the years some did great jobs and some were jokes. As for the rest of it about "Al this" and "Benny that" or Robson, Grant, Goldberg, Polan, Osgood, Jordan, Fuller, etc, is just a not a petty jealousy that it wasn't you who got wanded.
    When someone is magic wanded to a command position from deputy or sergeant they are not ready for that position. Benny was barely off probation as a sergeant when he got wanded, do you think he knew how to be a Major, absolutely not! How about the sergeant promoted to Capt, after failing the Lt's test twice. He couldn't pass the test for the rank below him, how do you promote him above that rank? The entire point of working your way up the ranking structure is so you can learn the next job. Deputies don't know how to be capt's, and sergeants don't know how to be majors. This is exactly the reason why BSO has so many closet captains and majors, because they don't know how to do their job! So we have to hide them where they can't hurt anything, this process is total BS. I for one would not accept a magic wanded position. Call me a liar or whatever you want, I would respectfully decline it. I refuse to be part of the problem. I will work my way up the chain of command, I will earn every rank I hold. I will know how to do the job when I get to my promoted position!

Unregistered
    I

You are just plain stupid aren’t you. BSO is the most corrupt agency in the Nation. I’ll explain it you. A deputy wants to be a Sergeant, does a good job studies for the test does well. But Captain Diklicker don’t like him. So even though the deputy is on a list of 4 candidates and they need 5 Sgt.s the admin just lets the list expire. So they have a new test get 20 new people on the list and and promote the 5 Sgt’s effectively blacklisting more qualified candidates. All candidates should remain on the list until promoted and the only disqualifying criteria should be a candidate under investigation or disciplinary actions. So in essence the promotional system is no different then wanding. Only an attempt at hiding it. How do think A.T. and A.R. and N.A. got promoted. I know, I gave recommendations for promotion to Israel, his only criteria was how much did he contribute to my campaign!
    Doesn’t, not don’t.
    Than, not then.

Keep studying though.

Unregistered
    Alright folks, you need to think outside the box here.

Remember when the Captains were trying to unionize not to long ago? Well Tony bought them off with some nice benefits that no one else gets so they stayed quiet and didn't unionize.

Fast-forward to August when Tony looses the primary. The Captains will start to get scared and push for the union again. Tony will like it because it will f**k Israel. Benny will push this with Tony (for his own personal reasons) and it will get done in a few short months. Tony will demote Benny right before the agreement is signed so no one has standing to contest the demotion. When the new sheriff comes into office, Benny will be a Captain protected in a union and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

There you go, a step by step guide to keep Benny a high ranking member of BSO.

Oh, you are welcome Benny.

Unregistered
    Alright folks, you need to think outside the box here.

Remember when the Captains were trying to unionize not to long ago? Well Tony bought them off with some nice benefits that no one else gets so they stayed quiet and didn't unionize.

Fast-forward to August when Tony looses the primary. The Captains will start to get scared and push for the union again. Tony will like it because it will f**k Israel. Benny will push this with Tony (for his own personal reasons) and it will get done in a few short months. Tony will demote Benny right before the agreement is signed so no one has standing to contest the demotion. When the new sheriff comes into office, Benny will be a Captain protected in a union and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

There you go, a step by step guide to keep Benny a high ranking member of BSO.

Oh, you are welcome Benny.
    Yeah except the union President is currently sitting at home and the union won’t be looking to do Benny any favors. It’s a dysfunctional relationship right now. And honestly I think Toney or Tony or Tonya is smart enough to realize it was the union who took him down, not Israel. He’s way too selfish to do the Union any favors. Tonya should be more worried about trying to just not be noticed after the election. There’s a lot of heat on Tonya right now. I don’t think he will be in a forgiving mood post election anyway.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast