Pmb
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pmb

Unregistered

Pmb

So are we going to ignore the fact that 5 people have left PMB? Meanwhile Castro (the way she acts might be related to Fidel) and Lt. Graph I mean McGrath are over here running a muck. They are both tw incompetent people and how the hell did she make it back to Major in the first place? This is a signs that the hierarchy needs to be paying attention to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So are we going to ignore the fact that 5 people have left PMB? Meanwhile Castro (the way she acts might be related to Fidel) and Lt. Graph I mean McGrath are over here running a muck. They are both tw incompetent people and how the hell did she make it back to Major in the first place? This is a signs that the hierarchy needs to be paying attention to.
    You’re an idiot and she’s actually awesome! If u don’t like it, why don’t you become #6....

Unregistered
    has to be higher than that. Chief artimes supports her to and all that been done. If you ain’t on their click you gonna be out.

Unregistered
    We mentioned it several months ago when she first got here that this woman was going to destroy the place. No one listened.

Here you go director!!! Do your Fu$&ing job “SIR”!!!

Unregistered
    has to be higher than that. Chief artimes supports her to and all that been done. If you ain’t on their click you gonna be out.
    English please....wow go back to school...embarrassing

Unregistered
    Let’s also not forget that she’s HOT AS FFFFFF...that alone is enough to keep her around.

Unregistered
    Over-used and odometer has reset too many times. But If your into smelly roadkill - I can’t blame you for getting in line for a ride. Everyone else has so why not.

Let’s also not forget that she’s HOT AS FFFFFF...that alone is enough to keep her around.

Unregistered
    Over-used and odometer has reset too many times. But If your into smelly roadkill - I can’t blame you for getting in line for a ride. Everyone else has so why not.
    Been there and it’s not smelly at all.actually delicious. She takes great care of herself and clean as F!

Unregistered
    Well, she did what most who share her position did. Barely no time on the road, and as soon as this Dept makes it possible she took a test and passed. She’s also from a Cuban wealthy family with political influences so, he Daddy donates. Leave it to these latest Directors to disregard her and Palmer’s “conduct unbecoming” to be overlooked and grant them their positions again!! Great example how the hierarchy are treated and disciplined so differently from the Silver badges.

Unregistered
    Tiene peste a culo!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast