Gergel - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Gergel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your business was destroyed why would they go there asking for money
    Exactly! These planted comments and threads designed to do nothing but stir up shizz are so obvious!

Unregistered
    Exactly! These planted comments and threads designed to do nothing but stir up shizz are so obvious!
    Because one day soon, the business will be fixed through insurance and investment, and the Sheriff’s Office is no longer welcome there.

Unregistered
    If your business was destroyed why would they go there asking for money
    I wrote no one better come! Which is a warning for the future. In the past I had contributed. I will no longer. Is that better spelled out. Again, no one better come asking for my business to donated anything!!!!!

Unregistered
    I wrote no one better come! Which is a warning for the future. In the past I had contributed. I will no longer. Is that better spelled out. Again, no one better come asking for my business to donated anything!!!!!

Unregistered
    5 people inside the agency and 3 retirees hate him. So fukcing what?! The citizens love Sheriff Chad Chronister’s work and the efforts he makes through both social and traditional media to keep everyone informed. His efforts for better diversity are the talk of the town and everyone will vote for him in droves this time because they now know what a great man he is now. Landslide to come.
    Go away salad boy.

Unregistered
    He’s correct and once again he’s correct for being a hybrid. It’s what the people of Hillsborough County want. Landslide victory on the horizon for Sheriff Chad Chronister!
    Landslide victory? I think not. CC barely won last time and he ran against an opponent with bare bones funds. If CC was doing such an awesome job, why does he have so many opponents running against him and the majority of the office not voting for him. CC and DL believe all of us are just disgruntled employees and part of that is true, we are disgruntled at the lack of leadership, integrity and transparency that this office provides. CC was no where near qualified to be a Sheriff and has proven this time and time again with all his failures. And as far as volunteers for CC's campaign, nobody just volunteers, you've got some Majors salivating for the position of Colonel and forcing deputies to volunteer for campaign activities or be ousted. CC GET OUT AND WORK ON YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN FOR ONCE!

Unregistered
    Go away salad boy.
    Is salad boy CC's campaign stoog, Andy Tortellini?

Unregistered
    Is salad boy CC's campaign stoog, Andy Tortellini?
    I thought his name is Chef Boyardee?

Unregistered
    Got it....plant.

Unregistered
    This guy has BRASS BALLZZ, you cowards ( posting with no names) get on here and talk up Pruitt, Boswell and McMullen, while bashing CC. Gergel puts his money where his mouth is and donated to McMullen. Gergel you should be the next Chief Deputy or unemployed depending on the results.
    Please he’s a coward, telling everyone he donated by mistake.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast