Will Knapp
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Knapp

Unregistered

Will Knapp

So the County just allows anything now huh! A guy who isn’t Itw goes to the TB and takes a spot from others that are. What’s he going to teach how to draw and color in the lines. I guess it’s tho you **** and who your brother is instead of merit.

Unregistered
    Willie is a good guy!!! Why do you all hate so much?? Because he’s happy??

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. With all the other unqualified people who are working at the TB through all these years, you get mad at ONE of the few people who have done real police work for 25 years and gets a job there?

NOPE! I’m not buying it! You’re a hating little bit$# and that’s all there is to it. I feel bad for your miserable life.

CONGRATULATIONS WILLIE!! and thanks for always helping out the younger guys in narcotics and the advice you have always given us in CST.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the County just allows anything now huh! A guy who isn’t Itw goes to the TB and takes a spot from others that are. What’s he going to teach how to draw and color in the lines. I guess it’s tho you **** and who your brother is instead of merit.

Unregistered
    Well deserved Willy!!! You’ve earned it Papo! These come p1ngas talking smack aren’t worthy to tie your shoes. You’ve done your time and done it well. Congrats!

Unregistered
    Getting an ITW certificate doesn’t mean shit and doesn’t mean you know anything about real police work. In fact, you sound like a little b*tch, thank God you aren’t teaching at the TB.

Unregistered
    Getting an ITW certificate doesn’t mean shit and doesn’t mean you know anything about real police work. In fact, you sound like a little b*tch, thank God you aren’t teaching at the TB.
    You’re a bully Willie. I hope you understand that.

Unregistered
    The fact that your the only sad individual drinking the HATER-AID your serving, magnifies the sorry ass loser you are and your climbing up the wrong tree and with BAD INFO at that! WILLIE has been great cop for over 25 years, squared away and always willing to help anyone. He IS ITW certified and did his FITW with me so suck on that buddy. Congratulations Willie and many blessing my brother, well deserved!
    Hey mr. hater, at least your smart enough to stay “ANONYMOUS”

Unregistered
    The fact that your the only sad individual drinking the HATER-AID your serving, magnifies the sorry ass loser you are and your climbing up the wrong tree and with BAD INFO at that! WILLIE has been great cop for over 25 years, squared away and always willing to help anyone. He IS ITW certified and did his FITW with me so suck on that buddy. Congratulations Willie and many blessing my brother, well deserved!
    Says the guy anonymous.

Unregistered
    The only hater here is Willie with the amount of shit he talks about everyone. Dude has self esteem issues.

Unregistered
    Ok cool. What classes has he taught i might have missies it. Also, just cause you a good cop doesn’t mean you can teach anyone shit. So take that macho shit back to narcotics and go cry about how you hate your major.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast