July 4th
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July 4th

Unregistered

July 4th

As though Morale is not in the shitter enough, Staff is mandating ALL department Detectives to come in and work July 4th! Where’s our PBA?! This shit has to stop!!

Unregistered
    How about every Major and up, including Dugan come to a ride a long for the entire evening shift that day. Let’s try leading from the front for once!

Unregistered
    You guys voted for the “flex” days. It’s in the contract. Nothing the PBA can do for you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys voted for the “flex” days. It’s in the contract. Nothing the PBA can do for you.
    4 th of July is going to be a National holiday for all police officers. Let the command staff work if they choose to. If there is anything left standing, maybe we’ll return on the 5th.

Unregistered
    I heard they are canceling all current scheduled vacations.

Unregistered
    I heard they are canceling all current scheduled vacations.
    Blue flu I heard is in the Tampa Bay Area

Unregistered

Stupid Move

Way to kick is in the nutz when we’re down! Pretty sure lots of people had plans with friends and family to enjoy this upcoming July 4th holiday ON OUR DAY OFF! But no, you need us here and seriously, why? We are “hands off” remember? And that’s not just because that’s your strategy of choice that got us into this mess, but because none of us are going to do a GD thing. We know better. The natives can run wild with no repercussions and they know it. So because you want to coddle them and let them throw deadly objects at us, shoot mortar rounds at us, block complete roadways, and violate numerous other laws we are f@cked out of our holiday on our f@cking DAY OFF.

Great move there, classic leadership decision from TPD! You are a model for all other Democrat cities to follow! It’s decisions like this that will be your f@cking downfall. Mark this post! When we stop, and we are, your grids all turn blood red and you’ll know why.

Happy Fourth of July A-Holes!

Unregistered
    Check out HCSO forum Blue flu. They want to work with us to show solidarity.

Unregistered
    I"am in. July 4 calling in.

Unregistered

Join the fun

As though Morale is not in the shitter enough, Staff is mandating ALL department Detectives to come in and work July 4th! Where’s our PBA?! This shit has to stop!!
    I thought detectives were just complaining for holiday pay???? Stop whining. Most detectives couldn’t solve a case anyways. Keep inactivating and enjoy your weekends off. Patrol works every holiday if it’s their regular day on so Detective’s can help out now. Don’t worry it will get back to normal and you all can sit around. In D2 you all will have Mickey Mouse Mazda running around in civilian clothes wearing his gun and badge. Total weirdo. He was worthless as a cop and he is worthless now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast